App Horizon

Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i use this trainer the game crashed when fired to an enemy or i cant press e to talk / hack cant do anything even cant walk sometimes

0 Likes

Don’t use the never die Cheat outside survival difficulty and only use infinite items when you need it

0 Likes

thank for the infomation (help) keep up the good work please :smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

every time i play fallout with trainer the game disappear is there a way to fix this

0 Likes

Run game first then attach trainer?. It is not a trainer issue but the game, figure out how the game works for you (it freezes when launching for some reason)

1 Like

it only crashes when i use the Never Die cheat

0 Likes

Are you playing survival mode or easy-hard?

1 Like

i am playing in survival mode and i change the difficulties to easy

0 Likes

Only use the Never Die cheat on Survival Mode

0 Likes

Thought it was the other way around since survival is a bit difficult for the first run.

Anyway @lancegamer you can use console commands to get infinite health. You can use tgm or player.forceav health 99999. google a little about it. Tilde key or the key below esc should open the console in-game.

0 Likes

It was the other way around in the beginning. Now it’s made for survival

0 Likes

can i use no reload mode in survival with no die cheat

0 Likes

Yes

0 Likes

Yo im using the torrent version and trying to use this hack but wont let me cause everytime I try to activate any one of em it just turns off every time I activate it like really fast. wtf is going on?

0 Likes

Well that’s because it’s made for the steam version probably
I just used the trainer so I know it works

0 Likes

get the newest version

0 Likes

Coud you make a free crafting cheat?
Or is that not possible.

0 Likes

Can’t read the game more than 1 min after just LAUNCH the cheat. Pretty oppressed… I tried to minimize graphics (same if my PC is a MONSTER BEAST) , but still crashs. Need an Update bro, pls soon…

0 Likes

Not sure what you said but trainer works perfectly fine and mine is i7 1080

1 Like