Fallout New Vegas Modded Saves

nevermind i figured it out lol

so when i download a save file with a modded player and go to the lonesome road i cannot finish it because all my specials are maxed out. i couldnt even back out of that and i was just curious if anyone had any suggestion on how to get around that? i tried to go and just change one special down to 9 but it corrupted my file every time i tried…
xbox- firepunk2005

yeah i also heard about being stuck if all of your special is at 10, it looks like a good save though

could someone fix bloods save so charisma is at 9?

it is an awesome save. i was told that lonesome road is the only one that gives you that extra special skill point and i just finished sierra madre and it was a success on not adding that point… but that dlc is very much not like the other ones lol…

i have a xbox slim and a 8gb flash drive and a macintosh computer and i want to download some modded gmaesaves but im not sure how

i have a xbox slim and an 8 gb flash drive and i want to get some new vegas modded gamesaves and im not sure

save is corrupt?

please dont bump old threads :confused: read the rules please

Any chance you could re-upload these? I guess, as its been a few years, the links are dead! :anguished: …Or could you tell me where/how i can access these??

Where can I get a save with just All-Map markers unlocked?

Hey there HeroicLove,I could make a save with all map markers unlocked for you,or if you e-mail me a save I could unlock them on that,pm me if your interested.

so do you need any mods to use these files :confused:

Hey there LastUndead,the save’s in question will work on both retail and RGH’d/JTAG’d Xbox’s so no mod’s are required.

Hey guys could i make a request for someone to mod my Save on PC with console commands?
b/c the save editor doesn’t work on what i want done.
I would very much appreciate it.
I will upload my save to fileshare or something if someone could help.
here are the things i want done with this save:

• Followers Unkillable
  • Extreme HP Regen
  • Increased Resistances (Max)
  • Ignore Crippled Limbs
  • Underwater Breathing
  • Followers w/near unlimited Carrying Weight
  • All DLC Loaded (Ultimate Edition)
  • Reset LV to 1
  • perfect stealth
  • khan trick PERK
  • Meat of Champions PERK
  • Cannibal PERK
  • Tough Guy PERK
  • Legion Assault PERK
  • Scribe Counter PERK
  • In Shining Armor, Junk Rounds, Light Touch, Hobbler, Elijah’s Ramblings,And Stay Back & Heavyweight PERKS
  • Spineless PERK
  • Stealth Suit MK II
  • Reset Ghosttown Gunfight Quest and revive Ringo
  • Set Faction Fames to:
    Idolized:
    NCR
    Yes Man
    Boomers
    Brotherhood of Steel
    Followers of the Apocalypse
    Enclave Remnants
    Crimson Caravan
    Gun Runners
    Happy Trails Caravan Company
    Goodsprings
    Freeside
    The Strip
    Novac
    Jacobstown
    Primm
    Bright Brotherhood
    Kings
    The Think Tank

Neutral, not yet met or don’t know current status:
Robert House
Great Khans
Chairmen
Omertas
White Glove Society
State of Utobitha
New Canaanites
Westside Militia
Sorrows
Dead Horses
White Legs Honest Hearts
Twisted Hairs

Vilified:
Caesar’s Legion
Van Graffs
Fiends
Jackals
Vipers
Scorpions
Powder Gangers

• stay on the same location (sierra madre villa surroundings)
    Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,
Matt

Last week means people are still playing this game. that cool, just made a save… I do not take all credit for it. It uses the base save of the personal bunker in hidden valley (not for sure of original author but the base is cool as hell and all credit goes to him.) anyway I added all companion perks, and set action points and health to 9999. Also changed the “Courier’s” name from hawk to a more lore friendly “Six.” Seemed like it fit. If you want to play send me a pm.

Hey, in an odd relation to you’re “last week” message, I saw you’re post is recent so I decided to ask you for help with something. I need help making a New Vegas 360 save, I keep getting corrupt files. I’m not doing any mods, just adding a few perks to a PC save and trying to make it a 360, it’s not working. Could you help me?

Why can’t I find any information on game altering Xbox 360 mods for New Vegas. All these mods do is make you invincible and all powerful which doesn’t really make the game any funner for me at least. Weather mods, texture mods, additional content? PC mods for this game are awesome. why is there nothing for console?

Hi Jay,the reason the mods your referring to wont work on retail Xbox is because they use ‘‘unsigned code’’.
The unsigned code cannot be recognised by the Xbox and therefore get’s,for want of a better word,discarded.
To use those mods you need an RGH or JTAG console,then the unsigned code can be used by the console.
You will have to convert the mod to a DLC and add it to the correct partition on your HDD to use it.
So you will have to download a tool for the job,Velocity or Le Fluffie,i use Velocity.
Even then some of the big mods contain so much data that it wont all fit into the dlc.
I know because I’ve tried.
If you really want to try these mods get the PC version of the game,you can even use the Xbox controller on the PC.

Thanks for these saves, I can’t wait to try them out! :thumbsup: