Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That should work :smiley:

if you are finding it hard do this
(windows key + R) in the run box copy and paste this
%localappdata%\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.FalloutShelter_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs\

I believe it would work but used a save editor as i can do way more than the trainer

this is what i get when i go into the folder.

8F7F6F1603124BE9810EFCE2B04B7CC0

Could it be a random generated path?
Paths are the same lenght and everything, just a hunch

@SG-1 got D300C080FD6644088CDEDA5F33ACDE08
and
@C_Maggotbone got 8F7F6F1603124BE9810EFCE2B04B7CC0

Check inside?

yes it will be random as that is part of your uwp profile

no vault save.

yes it is and the three other folders inside click till you open the late one the file with the biggest KB is the main save eg 248kb the other smaller one will only be 1kb make sure you back them up first before proceeding to edit first edit I did failed the back up save my bacon.

1 Like

i thought it would be called vault1 or vault420.

that’s what I thought too but it ain’t that the ms way but a pc save editor will still work

Thx for the help. I backed mine up before editing it.

Kool no problem

1 Like

Fallout shelter is now verison 2.0 will the trainer be updated?

If you check OP, yes.
They always do :wink:

i’m playing the game as win10 app … there are some way to use this trainer in that version ? … the only difference that i found is the name of the exe… falloutshelter.exe for retail and fallout shelter.exe for win10.

No there isn’t not yet but you can use a save editor. The file location is found here good luck
(windows key + R) in the run box copy and paste this
%localappdata%\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.FalloutShelter_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs\

1 Like

1, I need a save editor so that I can edit the game save files from the Windows 10 Store version of the game.

2, Are there plans to make the trainer work with the Windows Store version in the future?

I hope your LARGE FONT formatting was done in error …

To shed light on you question ( I searched that one out)
There is(or WAS at least) “TALK” of it, the issue as far as I am aware is it is not a top priority at this time … and there seems to be unanswered questions as to whether it will be made by the same party that made the existing Infinity Trainer or picked up by one of the other DEV/Staff on site.

1 Like

Hi Sydney and Stingerr,
I’m Tony. I’ve been a gamer since about the late 80s early 1990. I thought I was hooked when I played Eye of the Beholder in 1991 but in 1992 when I was introduced to my first FPS Wolfenstein 3D, it was all over. Since then I’ve played almost every FPS I can get my hands on.
I recently have returned to college. I’m taking teaching classes and one in particular is Language, Literacy and Technology. I was hoping to use the gaming community as an example of peer learning and instructing. If you guys could help me I would appreciate it and in a way you’ll be immortalized in teaching history. haha
Seriously all I’m asking is to join in discussions and everyone who replies can be research for teaching our future generation. I chose gaming because I have watched it develop processing power wise, graphics, and especially AI.
Since I’ve played fallout shelter I thought your group would be great,. So nothing too special is needed just we talk games.
First came you guys explain infinity? Is this a mod or a cheat code. I never knew you could use mods on anything except FPS and 3rd person games.
Tony

Hi,
I just joined the community and was hoping you can explain what trainers are. Is it an editing tool? I’m doing research for college and chose to Fallout Shelter as my assignment. Can anyone use trainers and can members mod it?
tonyinga2