Fallout Shelter (WINDOWS STORE) trainer ? please?

infinity… does not trainer for app Windows 10 store… play fallout shelter… to come out when the version?

Why not just download the launcher from bethesda? It is much simpler than us making another trainer for a free game.

because I would love to fill it on Xbox live Windows 10… as is official… bethesda sync with Xbox live Windows 10?

I am installing version bethesda is different… this in 1.8 and the infinity trainer NO WORKING

the Windows Store Xbox Live this version 1.9

is infinity working in other games you have installed?

I rectify… If you had to search for the folder where to install it… And enable it to achieve… But speaking directly… This same Trainer used to Shelter Windows FO store only have to access the start of the game… Since I can not because this protected by encryption… and gives me an error… So do everything… this very protected…

thats a yes or a no?
(honestly asking)
edit2: i know spanish, if its easier for you (assuming from your nickname :stuck_out_tongue: )

edit3: third and final edit , cause it seems i like editing to the infinity
check this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher\games\FalloutShelter , then run the game, with the game opened,run it from infinity, just tested all options, all seem to work)

yes sure… enable… but i need this infinity trainer in Windows store u.u

try the following, download the bethesda laucher and download the game with the same profile you will use in windows store, mod the game, then try downloading it from windows store and check, in short you will have to download the game twice. …

I might make the trainer but i can’t promise the same cheats as @stingerr’s . Will have to check if i can grab it from winstore first.

1 Like

Please and thanks Mr. STN but serious beautiful… that was creating many vault… and modify the statistics of the inhabitants

Try out this as temp project while waiting for the trainer?
@SG-1 probably can help you with the details if its anything you are not totally sure about.

But this is a way to reach the UWP save file.

1 Like

OMG THANKS i have the editor really thanks…

STN did you ever get around to cheats for the Windows Store version of fallout shelter

Why make a windows store version if the game is free to play on any platforms?

1 Like

Yeah i figured there’s no need since game is F2P on Steam (my time would be better spent on other games)

could somebody please send me the link ti this trainer? I would like to try it for myself but I don’t know the link

There isn’t one for windows store heres the the one for steam