When i press “Find game” it says it cant find the game installed on my pc how can i get it to work???
Do you have the bethesda launcher version installed?
the easiest way I found to remedy this IS :
- Delete/Uninstall the Game
- Redownload it AND MANUALLY SELECT THE DOWNLOAD LOCATION (C:\Users"YOUR LOCAL USERNAME"\AppData\Local\Apps)
- Allow the Bethesda Launcher make a New folder
(C:\Users"YOUR LOCAL USERNAME\AppData\Local\AppsBethesda.net Launcher)
- Launch and play the game legit through the first 10 minutes or so, Go into the settings and select “save and quite”
- Launch infinity and tell it to find the game, if it fails then you will already know for a fact where to find it manually
- To cheat use Infinity to launch the game
I actually deleted the Bethesda Launcher portion and Now I get a warning message that states " running in offline mode store unavailable" everytime I launch it … IDC