Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Medkits
5. Unlimited Cyber Hearts
6. Perfect Accuracy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

thx for the trainer. can we please get rise of the tomb raider next.

1 Like

@STN

so i dont know if its just me or if any one else is experiencing this but the cheats will not activate at all iv unintalled my game and reinstalled it iv uninstalled infinity and cleared the caughe but i cant seem to get the trainer to work at all when i go to activate the cheat it doesnt activate i get the turn on sound but it doesnt turn on at all

Are you using the STEAM version of this game ?

Which cheats are doing this ? or all of them?

all of them are doing it and im using the uplay version

Can you up your game exe and send it to me (PM). Maybe the uplay version is different than steam.

Also just to be sure you are using the dx11 version right?

Game received a new patch today.

1 Like

It is definitely different than the steam version. Would disabling EAC work?

This game doesn’t have EAC.

I’m having the same problem. Can’t use any of the cheats, the game says cannot connect to Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon services if I launch it via Infinity. I also have the Uplay version.

it still dosent work for uplay

me too bro idk

I don’t have the game on uplay, despite the exe being same it isn’t working for uplay and i don’t know why.

1 Like

yea i have farcry3 blood dragon as well and infinity wont work for it as well

it wont work for me either and i have tried everything i could think of to get it to work but it wont

I don’t have the game on uplay, despite the exe being same it isn’t working for uplay and i don’t know why.

If you bought the game on steam you can use the key to activate it on uplay. I used the cheats a few days ago with no issues.

1 Like

so i found a way to connect the trainer to the game files on uplay version and it connects to the game when i play it but some reason it toggles everything off as soon as i toggle them on going to tamper with it a bit more, but it is possible that some values are different if uplay has a different version entirely than what was released on the steam version.

Yupp and this was probably made for steam version