Instant vehicle repair
Instant bow tension
Easy crafting
Huge loot bag
Ghost mode
Unlock weapon slots
Unlock all weapons/items
Unlock all skills

Each time i activate unlimited health for Far Cry 3 the game crashes. Can you add stealth mode instead so the game doesnā€™t crash.

1 Like

Get steam or uplay version

Yes i do have steam and uplay

Huh idk why itā€™s crashing then. Is it in specific area of the game?

1 Like

I dont know how to make this separate so replying tour comment. i found it worked if uplay is already open in background. hope this helps some you guy/girls. cheers

Itā€™s saying unsupported game to me when i have it installed and every thing on steam?.

Add it manually yoursefl

1 Like

just did it worked now =) thank you.

29th of may i think since i preordered the gold edition of far cry 5 i will have to wait and we pc users donā€™t even get the classic edition only the original.

isnt the classic edition basically the original?

yes but i guess there are better graphics like any over priced edition of a game that came out like 5-6 year agoā€¦ at least its free for us gold edition getters and not 60$ for a revamped game.

Why are you posting in this thread though?

1 Like

Its far cry do i need a better reason
Wah Wah

Iā€™ve gone through every hoop that has been recommended on this and Iā€™m still not getting anything, every time I go onto infinity and try and hit play, the game comes up but then it says that it canā€™t find the gameā€¦ Iā€™m stuck for answers please help

Run the game yourself then attach infinity

i gout this via FC 5season pass, and everytime it crashes, no matter if i open ist via Uplay and then add infinity, or start via infinity.

i press one cheat and tata -crash

can you help me please ?

Same. The trainer comes up ā€œDoes not support your version of the gameā€ for the FC3 release with the FC5 Season Pass (I have mine via Steam)

@Duketom @Cdat88 Are you two talking about the remastered version (Far Cry 3: Classic Edition)? Because that is propably going to need a new trainer since it is technically a different game.

Yes. Cuz it works with the original far cry 3.