Far Cry 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is the source of your Game, STEAM, UPLAY, or some other version ?

Where is the Game’s EXE file located, under which folder/directory, and what is the name of the executable file ? The file should be under the “bin” folder.

Like mentioned above, try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded. First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated, after the game version being detected.

Side note:

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window…

Is there anyone else having this problem as well?

I meant to finish, the problem is, the hotkeys for some of the cheats have disappeared, and I did not yet get to try them out. :frowning: (by disappeared I mean the hotkey does not exist, can’t even change the hotkey

Yeah a bug with hotkeys…@frank ??

wont load for far cry 4 steam version

Wmic error (it appears). Read this thread and follow the suggestions,

When I run it, it works fine, but when I start the actual game, it immediately crashes. It doesn’t matter if I do it online or offline.

*playing the game

Which cheats cause the crash?

No cheats cause the crash, because when I start PLAYING it just crashes as soon as I start it. It has nothing to do with any of the cheats.

Help when I try to ride a elephant the game freezes and loops audio and says the program has stopped working

i cant get the client to see my .exe. i put it to the bin folder and it defaults over and over to the fc4 folder and doesnt find the exe.

You have to select the folder not the exe.

it’s not work , i click buttom start , it’s every load

would you look at this. another trainer that simply crashes the game when you load ur darn save. really? ill retry though and enable IN the save not before loading. see if that works.

Activate it after save is loaded?

PLEASE HELP i have got far cry 4 on u playu play and it wont connect iv’e tried both the methods and they don’t work like drag the folder or whatever doesn’t work HELP

try selecting the base game folder

Ive noticed the cheats aren’t working, is this because I’m too early in the game? Id like to know if these cheats actually work or not.

Well the game hasnt been updated, and the versions i trained and tested it on are 1.9.0 and 1.10.0

1 Like