Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@AKMARK5000 what anti virus are you using?

@MichaelSteven ah, Iā€™ll try without antivirusā€¦ brb.

@AKMARK5000 okay let me know.

@MichaelSteven turning off the antivirus didnā€™t workā€¦ got the same error.

@AKMARK5000 okay give me a few and let me see if i can get a hold of someone who can help you.

@MichaelSteven I really have to get some sleepā€¦ Iā€™ll work on it more tomarrow, thanks for your help I appritiate it Mike.

@AKMARK5000 no problem, thank you.

same problem hereā€¦ infinity canā€™t start the game

Noticed most my infinity trainers donā€™t work for most games, some do.

WeMod Inanity has worked flawlessly until Far Cry 5ā€¦ itā€™s a shameā€¦ hope Infinity devs figure it out if they want people to buy the pro version.

Nothing wrong with the trainer it work perfectly fine for me.

1 Like

I have the same problem, the game is downloaded by pirate ā€¦

Well no wonder why it dont work !!

@heer1997 like @ptondo said, none of the trainers for infinity work for torrented versions, only work for steam or uplay versions, depending on the games.

for the moment? o for ever ?

@heer1997 forever.

1 Like

@heer1997 majority of the trainers that were developed for infinity are for steam & uplay, in a case like this the far cry 5 trainer was developed for both steam & uplay. For torrented games, the trainer possibly or possibly not will function properly. You can try and see if it works, if not, you will have to buy a legitimate copy of the game. Thank you @chris for clarifying that.

1 Like

It can function properly but we do not guarantee it and will not provide support for it.

Infinity not working is weird because I see other Uplay players using Infinity without issueā€¦ and it works on my other Uplay games.

I decided to re-download/install Far Cry 5 (Uplay, FC5 Gold Edition). Iā€™m hoping that a fresh start will helpā€¦ do I need to do anything to the EAC files before I try Infinity again?

@AKMARK5000 there is a read me on how the eac bypass works, look over that as well. It is actually at the top of this topic written by @frank