Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Uplay or steam version?

game crash for me too since the update after the checkpoint load

Start the game on steam or uplay play for couple mins , quit , then start it through infinity works fine for me

has this game been updated on Infinity , I’m not able to update my game since my steam isn’t working , is there away around this it was working last night perfectly now nothing

No. Buy the game instead or if you really have the steam version activate it on uplay and update it there.

last nigh i played the game just fine with infinity open, but today i launched it then closed the game due to an issue (not because of infinity) then i saw the green downloaded button then thought oh good an update, clicked it the infinity restarted itself but now i cannot launch the game, says “we are having trouble starting or finding your opened game”

1 Like

The trainer was updated for the latest game version.

Doesnt work for me anymore, since update verified game rebooted game works, started it through infinity aannnnd the farest it gets is the game loading screen sometime it just closes during Loading of intro.
when then starting from desktop it puts out error:
Anwendungsfehler: Die Anwendung konnte nicht korrekt gestartet werden (0xc0000142).
and
Anwendungsbeendung: Unknown file version (I:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Far Cry 5\bin\fc_m64.dll)

What is your game source and are you sure you have newest update? I just checked to make sure it still works and it does with no issue.

uplay everything is up to date

Does it work if you launch the game without the trainer attached?

after data verification yes, once infinity was started not any more

I can’t launch the game from infinity after new update. I tried to relocate the game file and still get this error message. “We are having trouble starting or finding your opened game”

What ur game source

C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 5

Looks pirated.

Yeah, it’s CPY version

If you would just read a few posts you will see a story of a trainer being updated to work for the newest game version, breaking it for older versions.

Same here. Worked on my pirated version of farcry 5 but after update getting same problem as Pyrozen. Infinity is awsome please find a way to keep both versions of updates cause not fair to have it work for pirate version first then update for non-pirate and not work for pirate anymore. not good way to treat paying customers. C"mon guys we can fix this.

We’ve publicly stated numerous times we will only support purchased games. If you find a game good enough to continue playing you should buy it and support the developers.

3 Likes