Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

i’ve tried to change the dll to dll.bak but there is two files and its not working. Im using uplay+ so im not sure if its different.

The current method seems to be broken. It says unrecognized DLL version when trying to launch the game. The Dll will have to be updated.

dang that sucks

Hey,
I did everything as Chris said. Renamed the old dll to dll.bak and installed the other one but then I get this error message Error

The DLL still works fine.

Mh but what did I do wrong then? :frowning:

Hi i have the same problem
i use uplay+
what i do wrong

Hey can you show a screen shot of the dll file so we know what to change. Thanks

its still not working

If you have it through uplay+ it may not work.

Yea i have it on uplay+, well im going to keep messing with the files to see if it works. Just let me know if you found a solution

It will probably need a new trainer like some of the other uplay + games

Replacing the dll doesn’t work. It gives an error saying something like eac wrong version. I’m playing through uplay+ dunno if its due to that.

The unlimited Stamina doesn’t seem to work for me.
I still get slower after sprinting for about five seconds.
Is stamina meant for something different?

This working for anybody trying it but it can’t find my game, tried to set the location manually, added exception to malwarebytes. The ANNO 1800 works as normal thanks.

LE: The dll not working either.
LLE: I’m on Uplay+

Ya this probably wont work with uplay + that will probably need a whole new trainer made for that.

I wonder why tho? Considering its still using the Uplay client.

The exe is different same as assassins creed needed a whole new trainer for it to work
But funny thing is is some games do work with same exe and exe +

do you know if a trainer is being made for uplay+?