Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry 5 Trainer and Cheats.

18 Likes

This trainer includes an EasyAntiCheat bypass.

For those interested, it replaces EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

Special thanks to SunBeam over at FRF for the research :slight_smile:

Note: WeMod restores the original file when you’re done using the cheats.

8 Likes

@Frank & @STiNGERR Thank you very much!. :slight_smile:

Yaaa hooo let me go get a billion dollars before a dammm patch comes out.
Thanks guys awesome work !

Did god strike down us with this blessing in disguise!!!
Wah Wah

Are we going to be seeing more options for this?

1 Like

Yes we are going to…

5 Likes

For some reason using the cheats is making the game unstable. The game was freezing the first time I used them, and now the game wont launch with infinity. I got a window saying far cry 5 detected a security breach (I wasnt able to get a screenshot and it wont do it again). Now it just wont launch.

2 Likes

NO issues on my end. I have it on steam.

I have been looking for a trainer! Yes

Yepp works great for me health didnt work but i dont mind

Well they work so Wah Wah Woohoo

Weird, my health is working.

Thanks a ton.
Money worked fine.
Ammo did not. It looked like it might be working with rifle ammo, but not currently with arrow. Will test again shortly.

@Habibah Activate the cheat and then pick up some ammo. Then you will have unlimited ammo. A few people did that and it seems to be working fine know. I did that as well and it did work for me.

2 Likes

not working for me its not even applying the cheat patch have it on steam everything is up to date antivirus switched off try to launch the game from wemod but just says sorry could not apply the cheat patch then the game just launches normally without cheats

not working for me its not even applying the cheat patch have it on steam everything is up to date antivirus switched off try to launch the game from wemod but just says sorry could not apply the cheat patch then the game just launches normally without cheats

Ya thats what you said. I didnt have any problem with it working from steam. I did notice the ammo did not work for grenade launcher and bow. Just use something else !

@ptondo i tried what you said and it did work well for me as well.

1 Like

roger that, I’ll be sure to give it a shot!