Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nope should have to just push play. Infinity patches the eac itself

ok, thanks.

Cool, thanks.

@ptondo thank you sir @AKMARK5000 your welcome, let us know if you have any other issues with the far cry 5 trainer.

1 Like

Oh, donā€™t worry, I will :slight_smile: Also, canā€™t wait to see We Mod Infinity 4. I joined the Discord in preparation.

@AKMARK5000 i can not wait for infinity 4 to get launched, it is gonna be epic. @ptondo agrees lol.

I cant wait to get new features for farcry 5 hopefully there be something for the companions

Just following upā€¦ Iā€™m still not sure what it was but I reinstalled FC5 and ran some testsā€¦

Infinity works when UPLAY is set to ONLINE or OFFLINE and WITH or WITHOUT an INTERNET CONNECTION.

Is setting UPLAY to ā€œofflineā€ sufficient enough to prevent a UPLAY ban?

1 Like

Game offline = No ban

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Timer cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks Snake.

Beatifull work by Trainers thank you so much

Has anyone gotten SweetFX 2.0 or Reshade working along with infinity? I got SweetFX 2.0 working with Far Cry 5 launching it via uplay but when launching via Infinity it does not work.

Standard Steam version and it doesnā€™t work. Getting special file patching message and it wonā€™t start

The trainer worked for me when I first used it,and after that i updated infinity, now it shows me this message and all i can do is to press ok and nothing happens.
ā€œFar Cry 5 requires special file patching to use cheats,but we were unable to patch your game. Please close the game if you have it open. Otherwise, you may be running an unsupported version.ā€

Infinity patches some files which probably cause them not to work

Iā€™m not sure if any of these features can be added without sacrificing the current features. But Iā€™ve seen them in the Infinity Trainer (different games) before so I thought Iā€™d suggest them.

1. Is it possible to add a cheat ā€œunlock all weapon/items slotsā€ on the weapon wheel.?

2. Is it possible to add a cheat ā€œunlimited inventoryā€?

1 Like

not sure if its just me or what but on my system the FC5 cheats worked up till yesterday now i get nothing.

never mind my numloc was off im a nub

Can I use this trainer while my uplay is online like in coop mode?