Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WeMod will not host or support any cheats or mods that allow advantages (or disadvantages) in a multiplayer or online environment. We are not responsible if your Steam, Origin, Uplay, or other account gets banned, nor are we responsible for any other consequences that result from multiplayer modding.

https://support.wemod.com/article/9-does-infinity-support-multiplayer-games

Its Coop not PVP but what about just single player but still with uplay online?

If you have no idea how trainers work then I suggest you play it offline. ā€œonlineā€ is too vague, is uplay online, is the game hosted online, etc is what matters.

But yes, singleplayer modding is fine as long as the modded values are kept in singleplayer.

2 Likes

Bought on uplay, and when i drag the file into infinity from my desktop to link it it says ā€œThe game you picked isnt a valid installation of far cry 5ā€

What file? pick the root/first/base game folder

Whenever I launch it, It says it failed to load mods.
I tried disabling my anti-virus and updating my gameā€¦ itā€™s all up to date. I have it on steam.

launch the game first and then infinity.

You canā€™t with FC5 as it has to patch EAC.

oh ya. forgot about that. :slight_smile:

Canā€™t get this trainer to work anymore. Maybe updated?

What isnā€™t working? I just tried it and everything still works fine for me.

I am having an issue with the Far Cry 5 trainer, anytime I try to load cheats, I get the message, "Far Cry 5 requires special file patching to use cheats, but we were unable to patch your game. Please close the game if you have it open. Otherwise you may be running an unsupported version. No matter what I try it just doesnnā€™t work. I could really use some help on this, thanks in advance.

First start the game from steam. Play couple mins , quit , then start it through infinity

I use it through uplay, but iā€™t doesnā€™t detect it. Because it says, ā€œGame not foundā€ What do i do?

Click fix then direct it to where it is installed.

Thanks for replying Chris, but I got it working eventually. It was crashing my game at first, so I left it for a while and then it worked.

New update just launched. The infinity cannot open the game anymore. Just a heads up to the author of the cheats. :smiley:

@STiNGERR Trainer corrupts files while patching EAC now.

Is there a fix?

Wait for the trainer to be updated.

1 Like