Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trainer now removes 2 files from far cry 5.
if I download said files using validate game files
far cry 5 will run fine just without cheats up.
thanks for your fine work cheats worked fine till update.
will play far cry 5 again when infinity is updated.

infinity fails to load the game.

The "shovel gun " update must have broke the trainer

Me too all of a sudden!

Hopefully it gets patched soon, love this trainer very useful for some good fun :slight_smile:

Hmm , yesterday big patch from uplay - today

Trainer down …I am soooo sorry :frowning:

can anyone patch the trainer again … I`ve soo much fun with the trainer :wink:

have fun …" luckylohn "

bb

1 Like

My game has updated to 1.5

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks, Stingerr!

Thanks so much Stinger.Sometimes these PEG’ies can be brutal.Hehehe.

STINGER: It worked perfectly earlier but now it crashes to desktop every time at the "logging in"menu.3rdtime I got an error message-"Unknown file - in bin folder- “fc_m64.dll”.I verified the cache in Steam and now the game works again.I will try it now through the trainer and give you feedback here. Thanks!

Infinite perks isn’t working properly.

Stinger: Working perfectly again now! Will leave feedback here if any change.Thanks a million or should I say $999999999999.99! I think a PC restart after exit the game clears is necessary to help repatch but I’m not sure.Got an Infinity error message to that effect. Thanks again.

Yupp once again working perfect thanks again stingerr

All the features I use seem to be working stable in the past hour (except for teleport, no recoil, one hit, no fire, ghost, super-accuracy, which I don’t use).
My “Perks” seem unlimited if I use the trainer (I spent 8 points on 2 upgrades and the total perk points stayed the same). I cannot confirm @Magicmaalymaal 's report.

As a side note, the game now occasionally glitches/freezes for a couple of seconds every 3-5 minutes. In the past 5 days since I played last time Nvidia Driver updated, Game updated, Infinty updated, Trainer updated, and even the OS, so I am not able to pinpoint the cause yet. Leaving this here just in case some others have the same symptoms.

thanks for update all good now

Still having problems to use the trainer. It worked once, but after that the game crashes when the savepoint is loaded or it will not start cause on corrupted files. I run the German version of Far Cry 5

1 Like

Verify the files through Steam(or Uplay) and try again ;worked for me.And restart after you use the trainer to clear the patching for the next time.

i have the same problem

Hi guys. I was using the trainer with out fail. now it’s saying it cannot find the game and I have done nothing to move it or anything.