Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Who are you paying?

3 Likes

Ya wemod is free. !!
And pirated games ars not supported here. Mentioned numerous times
The game had an update so the trainer needed an update

1 Like

Perk Points are not working. It won’t unlock any points, just showing 999 points. help :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

My game is crashing right before the title menu.

Game is crashing just as it starts here as well. Uplay version

This explains the crash, guess I will have to play it without cheats for a couple of days :frowning:

The trainer was already updated so that is not what is causing it to crash.

maybe it is the update?

No, it works completely fine for most people. There are less than 0.2% of users reporting issues with it.

it’s sucks and in that 2 % they all have the uplay version?

Got mine from steam and have no problems with it uplay n steam should be the same thinf

it’s weird what version of window do you have? me windows 10 build 1803

Gonna be specific here. When I click on the “play” button using Uplay, game works fine. Unlimited Perk doesn’t work BTW. When I click the “play” again the next day, the game crashes during the loading of my profile and sometimes it crashes mid game after a few minutes. When I click “play” on steam, I get an error saying that the game cannot be found in the directory. So I have to redownload the game to make it work again. I’ve done this 3 times of redownloading. I hope there’s a fix soon, godspeed. Plus It was working fine before the update of either the Uplay or Far Cry 5 itself.

Is it possible to add a cheat/hack to pause the gaining of Resistance Points? If so, this would be incredibly valuable to those ( and there are MANY) who hate that the game forces you to kill the lieutenants and ultimately complete the game which results in an almost completely empty map of cultists.

The unlimited perks points don’t work for me

3 Likes

same here and mine is the steam version.

Hey guys. Not complaining, and it’s nothing that is making me have less fun etc. But I wanted to point out that the major update appears to have broken the Unlimited Oxygen code. Just drowned trying to get a whiskey cask while the cheat was activated.

I’ve tried it with and without the John Seed outfit just to be sure that the outfit didn’t somehow make things different. It doesn’t appear to be the source of the problem as I drown without the outfit as well.

Validate the game files if you have the steam version.

Yeah every game that I pirated worked with Infinity including Far Cry 5. I have had no issues with infinity and my 70 some pirated games. Evidently you stating that Infinity is “only supporting purchased games” is total b.s.