Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes I am sure they are working hard on making sure all cracked version works with the trainer. After all, how could cracked versions possibly work otherwise?

IMO they should dump DRM comeplety. Who buys games anymore? Just support all cracked versions, a lot less work and more potential users.

What he means is when you ask for help we just shrug our shoulders for cracked games.
Been lucky your games have worked So Far . far cry 5 dont tho does it ?

I found a temporary fix for the crash repair the files and lunch the game without infinity close it then open infinity and press play en joy

I have said that like maybe 5 times or more in this thread about that people just dont read the comments

sorry about that man just trying to help :smile:

1 Like

I never once said they wouldn’t work. I said we only support games that you purchased. This means we are not going to update trainers because they don’t work with a cracked version of a game.

Seems easy crafting doesn’t work properly. Changes the items so you need 0 of each to craft them, but does nothing when you try to craft.

I don’t, and never have condoned pirating games. I think it’s totally absurd that you think the wemod community should support users who pirate games. Personally I can’t fathom the idea of you thinking it’s totally fine to pirate games just because your family is poor or you’re too good to support game developers. But clearly nobody is willing to stop you, so go ahead and do so, just don’t expect support from anybody.

3 Likes

FC5 doesn’t start with infinity, steam or uplay… i have the newest updates for the game and infinity…
any help? my FC 5 is from steam, but uplay also starts when i start FC5 from steam??
EDIT: I just updated FC5 to get the new exe file… now FC5 start, but not with infinity… so i’ll wait for a fix…

1 Like

Dont wait there is no fix it actually works. Just keep trying it verify the files ,

It isn’t broke so there won’t be an update. Activate your game on UPLAY.

Hi Guys, i have a problem with CPY version of Far Cry 5. Before the last Infinity update the game doesn’t start. Others games works fine. :thinking:
Anyone have the same problem?

ThAnks for the help!

1 Like

Buy the game. If you would have read the last 20 post you would have seen there was an update for FC5. Unless you can get an updated version it will not work.

2 Likes

No way, till yesterday infinity works fine but now the game wont start… i have the steamversion,

As I said, get the key from steam and activate it on UPLAY. I tested it earlier and it works fine.

i can’t find the key? i have only the bill from steam but no key?

Click on the game in your library then on the right side it should say CD Key

It’s cause of Ubisoft they loaded an anticheat program i got it to work with Ni No Kuni 2

It has always had anticheat and we bypassed that. It is the reason it requires special patching and has to be launched from Infinity.

Having the same issues as others. Game crashes on profile load and also after a few seconds/minutes in game if I get that far.

Using the uPlay version of the game - unpirated.