Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does it happen if you don’t activate any cheats?

It does. I don’t toggle cheats until I’m in-game anyway but it crashes whilst on the ‘loading profile’ bit.

as you can see, there is no key. Also in the properties i can’t find the key. Sometimes i managed to start the game, but it crashes to the desktop once the profile is loaded. When i start the game without any cheats i haven’t problems.

Can you get the perk points to work please.

Apart from all the problems with fc5 and infinity now,i would like to request a cheat to pause the resistance meter.
ive already played the game through 3 times and only the half was fun but once the lieutenant is dead its really lame, and really hard to find on to test your new toys out on

this trainer is working fine for me from the start but now it doesnt work anymore and show notification like this screenshoot

Check your Uplay account.
The game should be in it.
Start/Install it from there and try again

yes the game is in my uplay account and i started from there. Anyway if i start infinity i become an error message the same like others… this problem exist since the new update 3 days ago…there is no way to start the game with infinity… and like i said yesterday if the game starts after 10 tryings with infinity, the game crashed to the desktop…infinity works for me perfectly since the first day i bought the game, but with the new update infinty has stop working.

1 Like

no more bypass?

Unlimited Perk Points isn´t working

There is still EAC bypass.

it will work every time if you verify the files first either in steam or uplay.

It does that to me also at the loading profile screen but if you go verify the integrity of the files either in Steam or Uplay then the Infinity trainer will work every time at least for me and it’s the exact same situation.

Have tried it a couple of times. Had different outcomes regarding the files (both successfully verified and replacing corrupt files) and still get the same crashes.

Verifying works for me in Steam where my FC5 is but my experience with Uplay is the verifying doesn’t work and you need to reinstall. If nothing else works do that; your saves will be fine as long as you don’t delete them.

Alrighty, first off: The Unlimited Perk Points module dosn’t work. It gives you 999 points, but you can’t redeem anything with it. Probably something with the new patches from Ubi in the Game not the actual trainer.

Secondly: This whole problem everyone is talking about, I verified all my gamefiles (Steam) and restarted my PC (closing both Uplay and Steam and getting them to update properly and syncing) that fixed my issue with the game crashing when I tried to start it.

As Gazz12 says the unlimited perk points will populate to 999 but the game still sees actual earned, I’m running the steam version and infinity is having only that issue as far as I can tell, time freeze all the way up works, all except perk points.
I can also confirm Gazz12’s suggestion for verifying file integrity in steam, or uplay BEFORE opening infinity works like a champ I’ve put 18 hrs into the game with infinities assistance.

Tried to verify files multiple times, all leading to crashes.

Fixed now - a fresh install seems to have done the trick. So to anyone still experiencing crashes, I’d say that’ll most likely fix it.

i just reinstalled the game (fresh install) i have the same problems like before… nothing changed :frowning:

Have you tried to just verify the game and make sure to restart Steam and/or UPlay? After that if it still dosn’t work try to just reboot your PC. That worked fine for me.