Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i rebooted my PC and i managed to start the game with infinity, it works but after a few seconds the game CTD… an if i try to start the game without infinity i become the following messages (2 Screenshoots)
fail2fail1

What I did:

-Uninstall.
-Reboot.
-Reinstall.
-Launch game from uPlay (maybe Steam in your case) before even opening Infinity just to make sure it works.
-Exit game.
-Launch with Infinity.

Worked with no issues after that.

ok, i’ll try tomorrow again…step by step…:slight_smile:

Best of luck, friendo.

The perk points cheat doesn’t work. The game detects what you earned not by the cheat.

1 Like

hey thanks dude, it worked for me as well!!

me to

thank you coreyzorz… it works :v:

Im having a similar issue, mine has different error.

No worries everyone, i went back and read to past thread posts. i understand now. Thanks anyway!

does this work online? any chance of a ban? would like max monies. curious to try it, and does it apply the anticheat patch itself?

Yes there is a chance of being banned. We do not approve of cheating online and do not test anything for online use.

I requested this too. Not sure if it is possible, but it would be immensely useful!

okey… this is so nasty… yesterday after i do step by step your instructions the game works with no problems. Today i’ll start the game and same problems like before… what i do wrong? I noticed when uplay starts the game crashed,

hey man ,

parko here . i have been runnng farcry5 on infinity after i installed the game , there was no problem at first .

but from the past 5 days i am facing an issue saying we cant load cheats of the game . i am sending you the screenshot attached .

please help me out , i have updated infinity , all other games are running through infinity but not FARCRY 5 .

please help.!
2018-05-09%2021_31_14-|690x378!

2018-05-09%2021_31_14-|690x378

here is the error message

Buy the game

I have a feeling Stinger isn’t reading any of this… Sad.

cant start far cry 5

Read the comments that why they are here. Sam thing has been said from day one. Verify files , start game from steam or uplay. Play couple mins , quit , then start from infinity
Or if not buy the game
No cracks or pirates here