Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s Ubisoft they make it a bitch to cheat

I am noticing a lot of condescension in the replies here. First I bought and own the copy of the game I have here. 2nd I have read through the comments and tried a few of the tips that were suggested; like starting the game through UPlay, playing a few minutes and then restarting the game through Infinity. Infinity is still failing to load the cheats. I read a comment saying that Ubisoft makes it a bitch to cheat, is that the real reason why Infinity is not working and all we have to do is wait for a patch? Thank you in advance.

There is no waiting for a patch. If it didn’t work for anyone then it would need to be patched. As I stated previously less than 1% of everyone using the cheats are reporting having issue with it. Someone else said reinstalling the game worked for them.

Thank you. Guess I’ll give that a try then.

Well s*!t, I guess all I really needed was a computer reboot, problem solved. Like the old saying goes, “did you try turning it off and on again.”

1 Like

Some times the best fix is the easiest, windows 10 does some rather flaky things, a lot more then the other versions and simply rebooting, or logging off then back on clears the problem.

For those who are still having issues

1. open steam or Uplay, verify integrity of local files. for steam it’s right click game name, properties, local files, verify integrity of game files… For uplay: In the Uplay client, click on Games. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
  2. with both Steam and Uplay online open far cry 5 vanilla, get into the game make sure you have no issues, then log out.
  3. start Infinity, click the trainer from the list, click start game, and once it’s running activate the cheats, as previously mentioned, the only issue I have is the perk cheat, it doesn’t recognize the cheat points, only actual earned.
2 Likes

same old problems some cheats work some do not.
now every time I play I have to validate game files .
sometimes 1 file missing sometimes 2 or 3
then game will start so I play a couple of hours
and next time I play same old story.
getting pissed to be honest nothings being fixed
maybe the devs are busy with other games
hope they fix things soon

Hi, since I have updated the Infinity program to version 4.0.1 I can’t see anymore the cheats section for Far Cry 5, the game is updated to the latest version, for other games like Assassin’s Creed Origins or FIFA18 is all fine.

1 Like

me to

yeah i agree with others, when i click play the game doesn’t load up so if i click play on steam it does but still doesn’t have the tick ;/ . It’s really annoying and needs to be fixed. This new update screwed far cry 5 trainer .

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having the same issue

1 Like

made a fatal error I upgraded infinity now ■■■■ all is working
game runs fine without infinity
turn infinity on nothing completely dead
so I am going to look for an old download and use that
till they fix this new version

It isn’t possible to install an old version. Any installer will automatically download the newest version of Infinity.

Infinity will auto update in the next ten minutes with a fix.

did not work for me!

Will there be a update for the latest version

Still not fixed!

yay it’s working now :slight_smile:

Really? It’s still down for me. Can I ask if you’re running it from Steam or from a different platform?

I’m also having this issue. I look for my version and my cheats list disappears :confused:

1 Like