Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m seeing the following issue, bought and installed using uplay, plenty of hours in game so no issues with the install.

1 Like

Ok now works all fine, Infinity program version 4.0.3.

Will there be an update for the latest far cry 5 update a few days ago

I’m having an issue right now where the unlimited perk points aren’t working

That is up to @STiNGERR not Frank.

steam :slight_smile:

I am have the same issue as everyone else with my Uplay version of the game, please see below screenshot. I am using the latest version of Infinity, 4.0.3. I have verified my files multiple times and played the game to make sure it is working. I have restarted my PC (WIN7) to make sure that this wasn’t the issue like last time for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Infinity a few times.

Any Help?

same problem here

Same problem with the Uplay version

wow awesome trainer keep at it

Seems the new Infinity update has buggered every Fry Cry 5 trainer, at least for me. It doesn’t matter what version of the trainer I try, nothings working.

Are you running the steam version? The trainer was built for it and we never guaranteed it would work with the UPLAY version.

Uplay (bought and paid). So it’s definitely a Uplay issue, ok.

Uplay bought and paid, before version 4.0.3 trainer worked, there were no problems, after the update Infinity this problem. Help solve the problem ?

As I stated above the trainer was made for the Steam version with no guarantee to work on UPLAY. I’m sure it will get looked into after more serious bugs are fixed.

Tell me where can I download the earlier version 4.0.3 ?

You cannot downgrade.

So there is no installer version below 4.0.3 ?

No. The newest version is downloaded when installing.

I switched to Steam game download from Uplay download and now Infinity works except for Perk not working.