Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s not working. Everything is updated but it says “Patch error”. What can I do ?

help me?

Get the steam version. The cheats were designed around it and until the cheats or Infinity are updated it isn’t going to work with UPLAY.

So I’m sure that a lot of people are having this problem.Before the most recent update,everything was working perfectly with my Far Cry 5 copy that I have on Uplay.Now,like 2 days after I played it last time,It wasn’t linked to the game and after re-linking,it shows me this:

Game is closed,EasyAntiCheat folder is deleted.Should we wait for a bug fix or did someone actually manage to find a solution?

I honestly think infinity is only reading the install path or files for steam and not for uplay, none of the older trainer versions are working, if we could manually patch it ourselves then it should or may be okay but the best thing to do is wait oir google an alternative.

Can you guys read a couple comments above yours from chris. Explains alot !!

So cheats don’t support Uplay ANYMORE? Because they did 2 days ago.

Trainers on here are usually always made for steam version , just so happens with the newest infinity update the game dont work with uplay version any more , and i have no idea why

Dang,and I got the game right before the update too.Oh well,gotta wait for it to be compatible again.

Same here. I have the Uplay client and the Infinity cheats no longer work since the Ubisoft update. I’ll be watching for updates.

Thanks for your work on this! I’m not sure if this is still catching up with title update 5, but unlimited perk points isn’t working for me. It shows 999 points and the perks are lit up but I can’t actually acquire them. If I restart the game without Infinity it’s back to 0. Unlimited money does work though.

I’ve tried doing perks through a couple different trainers; replacing the dll file isn’t getting it to work either.

Far Cry 5 is updated to 1.5.0 (or 1.0.5 if you look on the Ubi forums, not sure which is correct) on Steam.
Infinity is the current version.

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Still “Patch Error”, Uplay Version

1 Like

I tried everything but then also it says “unable special patch”

so the game will run only with steam version

Yes for now. A fix is coming soob tm ( soon )

Have faith.

For anyone waiting, UPLAY version has been fixed.

Stinger is going to update the perk points cheat as soon as he can.