Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi the cheat dosent automatically load and when i go to add it it says that the game i picked is not a valid installation of far cry 5 ? i bought the game on uplay yesterday so its defo not an illegal copy what can i do ?

Select the correct exe.

i pick this folder right ? http://prntscr.com/jijnxs dragging and dropping the exe does not work

No, you do not pick the folder. Pick the games exe.

where would that be located as i have looked everywhere for it and cant find it ?

Inside that folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Far Cry 5\bin\FarCry5.exe

okay that did it thankyou for the help :smile:

Cheats stopped working after windows update, when i click play, the game launches normally but fails to load cheats into the game. I get this error after steam loads and asks for admin permissions, and before uplay does, in case I dont have them started yet. The game itself starts normally, but without cheats. When i do have both steam and uplay running before I click play on Infinity, I get this error after WeMod asks for permissions. Previously the cheats have been working perfectly.

Disable User account controls then try again. I just used the trainer this morning so I guarantee you it still works fine.

1 Like

My game is cracked, yea I know it doesnā€™t work for cracked versions, but It 100% did a few weeks back before initial release of Infinity 4. I donā€™t know what you guys did wrong, but it seems like the update just created more errors than it originally fixed. UPLAY games were supported judging from the comments above, and so were cracked games. If you could revert it back OR suggest a fix to this, thatā€™d be great. Thank you.

UPLAY is fixed already. We have always said and will continue to say we do not support cracked games. It should work as long as you have a supported version but there are no guarantees. As I say to everyone else buy the game and support the developer. Do you think it is ok for someone to walk into your house and take your stuff because they ā€œdonā€™t want to buy itā€?

ok cool then explain to me why other trainers donā€™t work on games such as HITMAN 47 (gold edition) on steam. Itā€™s fully purchased and Iā€™ve had it for more than a year now. Iā€™ve tried everything.

*Cautious optimism expressed *

We donā€™t have a hitman 47 trainer? :confused:

1 Like

If you mean the game HITMAN (no 47 behind it)
Itā€™s because the game updated and the trainer needs an update. If you would have checked the trainer thread you would know that but of course complaining first is obviously the first thing to do

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I think the timeout value, that trainer awaits for the proccess to be launched is too low, it should be increased because assuming the game starts but a bit slower, the process will timeout before condition is made true sometimes. for example I fail to load cheats in 40% of my launches because i get ā€œwe have a trouble finding your game process or smthā€.

It is already ridiculously long. If you are having that many issues disable UAC.

Soā€¦ interesting thing happening. Some how now when I load the game with cheats active I end up with a super low frame rate, which makes the game unplayable. Any ideas? Steam version of the game. Used to work fine.

Far cry 5 uplay. Push play on cheats and that patch page continues to pop up so no cheats. Tried everything. Use to work. Been trying off and on for a few weeks now.