Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Have you update to the newest version of Infinity and did you select the correct exe? I guarantee you it works. We released a special fix just for the uplay version.

Mmm, no Chrisā€¦
I have the latest Infinity patch, reinstalled FC5 and the Infinity cheats still DO NOT WORK !!

What happens when you try to use it?

Click play andā€¦

it fails to load the cheats and, yes, the UAC is off. could it be a Windows 10 incompatibility?

Do you have an antivirus installed?
Bitdefender or avast for example?
Deactivate them.

Weird thing iā€™m having atm is i cant pickup any collectibles.
I used this trainer when it first came out.
Worked like a charm btw.
But even when iā€™m broke i somehow canā€™t pickup cash or other stuff like bobbleheadā€™s etc.
Game tells me i canā€™t carry anymore.
Is this a common issue and/or is there a way to fix it besides having to use cheats?

*edit: Wrong spellingā€¦must be late.

1 Like

Antivirus, UAC, both were offā€¦ still the same message. Infinity is great for most other games but a complete waste of time for Far Cry 5. So I guess getting a cracked version and another trainer is the best option for now.

Not all Antivirus are off if you disable them.
Hence I asked which one you have

Ok, well, I finally got Infinity working. UAC OFF but antivirus is ON. Iā€™m only using a few options right now. As I use more I hope not to run into any other issues that I see in other posts.

Still having trouble with mine. Windows 10 uac off. It will load the game but then says failed to load cheats. If I hit play again it will show the patch error. Antivirus off too. Uplay version. Reinstalled uplay and far cry 5. Newest version of wemod trainer infiniti. Frustrated.

heyy, i might have a fix, go to wherever you have Far Cry 5 installed, then right click on farcry5.exe and select properties, then compatibilty, then tick the box that says ā€œrun as administratorā€. also go to compatibilty mode, and select windows 8, and then save the changes. this method worked for me and it all runs fine now

game crashed 3 times in a row when i launch it with infinity.

Let me check if there was any changes in the game

Works fine on my end. can you repeat all the steps related to the antivirus exclusion, and also goto the game directory and delete any .bak files in there, then verify the integrity of the game files, then try infinity.

Tried deleting bac. Verified, tried infinite again and failed to load cheats while game starting. Then patch error if I hit play again. Uac off, antivirus off. Tried one or other same thing. Game loads threw infinite but cheat patch error. Noticed Bacā€™s come right back too.

Having the same exact issue, only thing I can grab is the Lighters.

It was working perfectly yesterday, but today I had a 1GB update to Far Cry 5 and the cheats do not work anymore. Must have patched them. When I play through infinity and loads those files, the game crashes before startup.

Ya was a damm update to the game !!

I am on it right now, an update will be pushed soon.

1 Like

thx