Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah since the update all it is saying having trouble finding or starting the game. I’ve followed all the instructions.

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Updated the game and the infinity mod and now it keeps corrupting my files where I have to go into support and verify files just to play the game. Every time I launch through infinity it corrupts the files where the game won’t even launch on its own.

1 Like

Make sure you’re on the latest version of Infinity (4.0.10).

Yes I just checked and it is running (4.0.10)

Yes my Infinity is at latest version. It keeps telling me that it is unable to find or start the game. Then I have to go through the properties menu in Uplay and verify the game files in order for it to fix the corrupted files so I can run the game without Infinity

Update to my issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled Far Cry 5 and that seems to have fixed the issue. It seems to have been a corrupted update file.

1 Like

Still having same problem. Failed to load cheats, them patch error. I try everyday when I get home. Did uac, bac, virus. Doesn’t matter if games on main drive or my ssd.

I’m still having the trouble where it cannot find the game. I’ve verified files and still nothing

there’s a video on youtube showing cheatengine working with far cry 5. wouldn’t it be better to find a way to inject the cheats while the game is running?

You need to bypass eac in order to use Cheat engine.
Infinity currently bypasses eac when you hit play.
If they change it so it injects the cheats into the game while the game is running users would have to download the eac bypass themselves

Mine is crashing when I start it.Game begins loading then just ends. I am using Infinity to start the game and it is the latest version.

give it up it’s Ubisoft

The trainer corrupts fc_m64.dll every time I try and use it. I then have to verify files to fix it.

Infinity shouldn’t be affecting that file. I’m not 100% sure though.
@STiNGERR or @frank should be able to say though.

Well let my restate that. After trying to use trainer and having it crash / unable to find game. When I try and restart Far Cry it gives me the error message about fc_m64.dll being corrupted. Doing a verify of files fixes and game and I can start it without trainer. If I use the trainer it just crashes again with the same error message from Far Cry.

Do you have latest infinity version?

Yes I have the latest version. Was working fine this morning until I updated the game and infinity. That is when all the problems started.

Well, When ever I try playing with the trailer it doesn’t work saying it is not a supported version. Is it cause i have it on uplay? cause i have Far Cry 4 on uplay and is works… @STiNGERR

Update, I uninstalled Far Cry and then reinstalled it. Infinity worked one time. I turned my computer off. When I came back a few hours and tried to play again, I got the corrupted fc_m64.dll message.

1 Like