Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it says “Far cry 5 requires file patching to use cheats, but we were unable to patch your game. please close the game if you have it open. otherwise, you may be running an unsupported version.”

Please help me

1 Like

Deactivate your AV

Ok, new update. I validated the files for the game. I started it up normally. I copied the fc_m64.dll file. Quit out then started with infinity. It worked. I quit out then tried to start up with infinity I got the corrupted fc_m64.dll file error. I removed the corrupted fc_m64.dll file and replaced it with the copy and infinity worked again only one time. It then corrupted the fc_m64.dll file again. So it is for sure that infinity is corrupting the fc_m64.dll file. Please any ideas on how to stop this from happening ?

1 Like

Not sure why it does it to you. I have no problems like that when i use the trainer

I m getting some serious issue help m

e

2 Likes

When i try to start the game, i get a system error saying; The code execution cannot continue because VCRUNTIME140.dll cannot be found. Any idea how to fix this?

Impressive list of features. Works flawlessly so far. Keep up the good work!

I’m still having the same problem. Failed to load cheats, them patch error. Uplay windows 10.

1 Like

I have the same issue, i have to validate the game then run the unmoded game, close it, then launch the game through infinity for it to work

I’ve noticed the file corruption issue since the most recent infinity update. I’ve also noticed that Infinity alters some files in the game’s install path, saving the originals with a .bak file extension.

What I think is happening is that infinity is not able to cleanly or gracefully revert the files on exit.

When the issue started occurring, I could do the “Verify Files” bit in uPlay and that would fix it. So I experimented a bit and found that if I exit infinity before I exit the game, I don’t have the problem. But almost every time I exit the game before I exit infinity, the problem returns.

Verifying the files (in ubisoft uPlay, in the “Properties” dialog, choose the “Verify Files” option) should fix the issue. But if it doesn’t, then try uninstalling the game to include deleting any residual files/folders in the game’s install path. Then re-install.

From then on, make sure to exit infinity via it’s icon in the task tray (lower-right corner of Windows desktop). Right-click it’s icon and choose the “quit” option. Only after infinity is stopped should you save & exit the game.

I’ve tried overwriting the altered files with their “.bak” copies and that did not seem to fix the problem. However, it’s quite possible I did not find all of the files that infinity altered.

Anyway, not guaranteed to work for you, but it seems to work for me so far.

Hope this helps!
TS

Also… If you start Far Cry 5 and it wants to do some update to any of it’s components, you should exit Inifinity immediately and allow the Ubisoft/Uplay components to update. Once that is done, then go back to starting the game with infinity. The most recent large update apparently took so long it exceeded an infinity timeout and it popped an error that it couldn’t start the game. I had to do the “validate files” bit again. bleh…

In Properties I ony see “Unlock a test version” and “Add command line arguments”. Where’s Verify files?

Hmmm…Not sure what to tell you, In my uPlay, it’s on the properties page in the “Local Files” section. I’ll try to add a screenshot of what I see.

UBisoft has updated or changed something because I can’t even get the game to start from Infinity by pressing play.

1 Like

someone on nexusmods is starting to pick the game apart, so it shouldn’t be too long before uplay is replaced with a mod installer

uplay will never be replaced by a mod installer.

Hello
Trainer won’t launch the game. Any ideas how to fix? Game starts normally without trainer.

Steam or Uplay? Just tested it on uplay with no issues.

Dont work anymore. Game wont launch, tested uplay version.
It worked few weeks ago but they patched it :frowning: feelsbadman

Worked fine for me this morning when I tested it. The only recommendation I have is to disable UAC as I haven’t done anything besides that.