It does it automatically through the trainer

Have same problem
Canā€™t start the game from infinityā€¦

ā€œFailed to start the game.
Weā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened gameā€

It doesnā€™t. Youā€™re confusing EAC with UAC :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah yes i am wasnt paying attention. Woops

Nope, itā€™s not there. Maybe because of Steam version? Thanks anyway.
By now, the game wonā€™t start even without Infinity. c_m64.dll something. Back to uninstall/reinstall.

verify filesā€¦

Steam version. I do have disabled UAC, since i had issues with it before, but after game patched, trainer wont launch the game. I dont have an option to verify files. (it does not show in uplay properties or steamā€™s).

Edit: NM, I did have steam verify the game files and it said it needed to replace 3 files and downloaded about 200 MB of data. Now its back to being perfectly fine again. Weird.

I just started having the same problem as well. Infinity is not able to launch the game anymore. I will see the splash screen from u-play for a sec, but it never launches. Was working perfectly just yesterday.

1 Like

Trainer works for me via Uplay, but bots do not seem to fire. What may be wrong?

i have the game on uplay and everything works fine except the money cheat how can i fix that?.

I have to verify the Far Cry 5 files everytime on Steam and then begin the game without Infinity.Then I quit and start the game with Infinity,all in order to work.You have to verify and start the game without Infinity once, and every time.

I have it on uplay but it keeps corrupting game files on me and the game loads slow so infinity canā€™t load the cheats and thats when the game works

I have the same problem.Works fine through Steam and Uplay,on or offline.As soon as I try to run it through Infinity I get the ā€˜fc_m64.dllā€™ missing file error and have to verify the files with Steam to get Far Cry 5 working again.I have tried all of the above suggestions,but alas to no avail.Eddi

Incidentally,Iā€™m running Far Cry 5 on Windows 7 64 bit,if that has any relevance?Cheers,Eddi

The new Infinity update seems to have addressed the problem.

Iā€™m having a similar problem after the Vietnam DLC downloaded onto my system. Opening the game via Infinity seems to corrupt several files, and the game never actually opens. So I have to verify the files, then open the game normally so it can reinstall the distributables, then close and try to open again via Infinity. But even this process is intermittent - sometimes it fixes the problem, and sometimes it just corrupts again and I need to repeat.

I should also note that this was not previously a problem for me. Has only occurred since the DLC.

Iā€™m on Windows 7 64bit playing via Uplay.

I will make sure Stinger is aware that DLC has been released for the game.