Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do you update Infinity?Cheers

Also,how do you find which version of Infinity you are running?Cheers

It updates automatically. Cheers . And if you go into settings you will see what version the newest one is cheers

Mine is v4.0.8,is that the latest version?

No V4.0.11 is the latest

When it updates,does it let you know?

There will be a blue symbol upper right when itā€™s downloading the update. When Itā€™s done downloading it turns green and will be applied on the next start of Infinity

The trainer seems to work sometimes but other times it totaly wrecks my game. making me have to verify game files to get it to boot up againā€¦ cheats dont work after i verify game files. trainer does not start when i boot game from steam. game crashes when i try using infinity to boot up game.

Yup, itā€™s rebrokenā€¦worked great after starting and exiting several times yesterday as a test and worked great during gameplay. Started it up today and the same thing is happening with the corrupt DLL.

there is a mod that works and is stable, it slows down the xp build up so you can play without being shot by bliss bullets or arrows and forced to play them annoying levels. when asking how it was created, the author said - "Notepad++ my friend! (and RaZoRā€™s ancient Binhex converter to sort out what is Int32, Int64, Float32, etc)

Thereā€™s an extractor over on Xentax made by eKey, but I would be lying if I said any of this is easy. Itā€™s harder than editing FC4 :P"

i hope this helps

I ended up uninstalling infinity v4.0.8,downloading & installing V4.0.11.It worked once,but back to infinity corrupting the file ā€˜fc_m64.dll and having to verify through Steam

My Unlimitedmoney Cheat didnā€™t work :frowning: Day: 08.06.2018

Hi

Just started playing FC5 with Uplay and started using this trainer this weekend. The unlimited health and stamina seem to work okay and unlimited ammo for the first weapon, but everything else doesnā€™t appear to work, such as the money, items, grenades, etc.

Any suggestions

Quick update to this, I was a bit general with the comment above, the unlimited perks works and the jumping and speed cheat work. The unlimited ammo works if I turn on the reload cheat.

So really the only issue is the money one.

Rik

i have a question dos it now work or not with uplay becous i dont want to corrupt my filles of fc5
or what do i need to do to make it work thanks atleast for the trainer and the effort

Hey guys, is this working? :persevere: Iā€™m trying to use it via uPlay - Win7 64. Iā€™m also experiencing the same issues as @rik22

Hello guys
Still not working ā€¦ Canā€™t run the game ā€¦buh

What happens when you try to use the trainer and is it UPLAY or Steam?

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I am running the game through Uplay. and the infinite money cheat is not working.

latest version still shows as 7th may.