Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same

I think Uplay made another update today making Far Cry 5 unplayable. I’m experiencing invisible lettering (unable to see any menu options as well as any other text) also when in game nothing is rendered. Please look into this thank you.

1 Like

Had the same issue on Steam earlier today, also killed the game. I reinstalled\downloaded, now it shows no supported trainers available.

Yeah I think the game trainer just needs a patch that’s all.

It was updated ONE day ago. Hope it dont need another already

Yeah I saw that the trainer was updated but my friend brought it to my attention that the game itself had been updated today 06/14/2018 unfortunately. Might just wanna look into it.

Damm again that sucks for stingerrrrr

they added 5 hours of darkness, the Vietnam chapter.

Uplay just updated now nothing working!!!

Uninstall FC5 rebooted then downloaded and installed, it worked but then tried the Trainer and that corrupted the game again, now uninstalled and reinstalled, now wait for a working Trainer update.

You can just verify the files instead of reinstalling.

Please explain how to verify

Depends where you got it.

Steam
Right click game>Properties>Local Files>Verify

Uplay
Click on the game>LeftSide>Properties>Verify Files

Hi Chris, I bought from Uplay it’s installed in Ubisoft>UbisoftGames>Games>Far Cry 5 but no Verify in properties. Maybe because I have reinstalled.

Many thanks I found the Verify Files, was looking in the wrong place, but still unable to use the Trainer, is there an update coming soon.

yeah looks like when they did the patch the infinity trainer became unplayable. It alters a file and then you have to verify. Like what other folks have said.

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still shows May 23 and No supported Trainer Available.

1 Like

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Screenshot_1