Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

1 Like

I have the same issue and have to verify the files again to be able to run the game without the trainer as it’s corrupting the files again, this wasting a lot of time. The update in no good!!!

Crash my game

Same here, trainer worked once until the patch error. After that I need to verify gamefiles and the trainer does not work anymore. Too bad, I hope it can be fixed soon.

Trainer works as intended so far GG thanks for the quick fix appreciate your work.

It still doesn’t work for me. I am using uplay version and it states that it cant find the files to start the game. Gives me the patch error.

I tried everything still doesn’t work on the uplay version (Patch error) please help

Hurray for Patch Error

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

What compatibility improvements, still not working, still corrupting the game files, are you testing before you issue update???

Believe it or not.
It might work for him and he’s trying to figure out why it does the file corruption for others

I’m having issues. First error is in infinity when i try to patch the game. Then when i try try to open the game through uplay, the game will crash. I have to verify / repair files to run the game. I’m running the uplay version.

New%20Bitmap%20Image%20(2)New%20Bitmap%20Image%20(3)

im sorry but do you use steam or uplay normaly your game is located there unles its a torrent and it is not working with torrent versions of the game for the reason that infinity is made for uplay and steam
again sorry for broken inglich i dont learn it in school like the rest of you do so pleas levethe hate away i try only to help here

edit: i just checkt if it works with uplay but i get the patch error message
since i needed to update the game i think that may have been not so good so its updating now

i have a paid uplay version. But i changed the default install location… but the mod was working fine (everything except money) before today’s update… so i don’t think install folder is the issue.

I uninstalled bitdefender, closed malwarebytes, verified game files, ran infinity with administrator and it’s still not working, please fix

I am also seeing the issue. I have the steam version of the game and after verifying the files 3 of them are updated. EACLauncher.exe FC_m64.dll, and all of the files in the EasyAntiCheat folder are replaced by the verification. I presume that these 3 items are something that the trainer replaces in order to work correctly. After those items are replaced back to “factory default” I am able to run the game using the steam launcher and the uplay launcher. However, if I try to use the infinity launcher, it is unable to start the game due to corrupted launcher files being detected. Please figure out what has changed and resolve it! Thank you very much!

Have you guys updated infinity?

1 Like

hey guys this update is not working at all. It keep saying that it needs to be patched or i dont have the compatible verision. I tried every troubleshooting step. Didnt change directory or anything. it was working fine until now. please try to fix this. really appreciate in advance!

Yes

Yes and it’s no good, still as before.