Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After several try’s, im able to get the game started. ( Uplay version, custom install folder. )
But graphics are messed up.

Menu looks like this:

and game looks like black and white, just with green and white colours.

i did have the app error in the previous version.

(as a new forum user, i can only post one image, so if you want to see the gameplay picture, i can make another post.)

3 Likes

I had the same issue - find your game folder and delete the following files:

bin\FC_m64.dll.bak
bin\FC_m64.dll
bin\EACLaunch.exe.bak
bin\EACLaunch.exe
EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak
EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

Then do a verify game files either in steam or Uplay and it will fix it.

I think the problem is that you already have modified files that Infinity is trying to re-modify.

Good luck and happy hunting!

ZeN

Well that was a waste of time, your idea does not work also if you delete “bin\EACLaunch.exe” you are unable to start to verify the files, so back to the drawing board.

Actually, i did a full 7zip backup of the bin folder before trying out anything, takes 2 seconds to delete bin folder and unpack the backup, instead of the lengthy verify and repair process.

But right now i actually think its a uplay and or game issue (or EasyAntiCheat issue).

I just uninstalled the game, deleted the FarCry 5 folder, rebooted computer, did a clean install of FarCry 5 and tried to start the game without infinity, got the “untrusted systemfile” issue with the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file, tried the verify and repair and got the same crash and issue, tried to run the EasyAntiCheat_setup and run repair service, still same issue with EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. Even tried to disable all antivirus and run game as admin, still same issue.

So as of right now, the game itself cannot be started even with a fresh install, so its not a infinity problem on my machine. I Will try to install game on another computer with a brand new win10 later, dont have time now.

Is there anyway to use the cheats on a non-steam version?

Yes. If the version is the same. No guarantees that it works on a cracked version though

Game suddenly works again, seems something got updated.
Infinity not working, telling me unable to patch my game, wrong version.
So, ill wait and se if others has the same issue.

-verify the gamefiles
-after that start the game
-play
-exit
-reboot your pc
-start the game with infinty
-and it works
if you end the game for a brake and start again then u have to do the same progress like i descripted below.
i have to this every time i’ll play the game :frowning:

yeah i have to verify it everytime i play with infinity menu

I’m seeing the same issue as @Fjolle - if the game runs under Infinity, [menu] text is not shown, and game textures are reduced down to some sort of 8 bit marshmallow world.
Go back to uplay version and all is fine.

Mine is now doing the exact same thing - Steam Version

the same here…

Same here.

same

Hello, since the last update of Far Cry 5 v1.07 I always get the message from Infinity that I can not start the game because Infinity can´t patch it.
Can someone explain how I get it to work again?

I have this same problem… Is there a fix for this

1 Like

Same problem here.
We have to wait for a cheat update.

I have the no text/ bad graphics issue. My latest version still says May 23, 2018.

I hope he is still working on it.:crossed_fingers:

I think he has given up as we have not heard from him with updates. Last Uplay update seems was made to stop cheating. Infinity and Far Cry 5 don’t mix.