Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That’s just Stingerr being Stingerr, it will be updated eventually (probably this week).

Does this trainer work on the pro version, since you havent fixed the free version.

There is no Pro version. Pro only unlocks the remotes and a few extra perks.

Pro also supports this " free " site. Frank n zack have to eat too

1 Like

Far Cry 5 version 1.0.7 on UPlay has the Patch Error.

This is ridiculous! It is now July 1 and mine is still not working on this game! I uninstalled and reinstalled everything 3 or 4 times and it’s beginning to p*** me off!

However. let me be clear. The guys that run this site are awesome. No way I could do what they do. I don’t have the patience for it. I just feel that if I pay for a game, I should be able to play it however the hell I want to! I ain’t hurtin nobody!

this is some bs, this is one of the best trainers out there and now it doesnt work. I got it to work once after verifying my files, running it normally, and then running it with trainer, but now it just doesnt work. I mean single player, this isnt meant to be used with Arcade. Get to the menu and all the text is clear.

yeah i know it sucks but we got to wait for a update its the same with gta online mods cant do nothing but wait unless ur the dev hahaha

Uplay version back to crashing after latest update :frowning:Anybody else having an issue? Verify files and restart without trainer, start trainer in admin mode, still no go :frowning:
Thanks for everything you guys do hope it gets fixed soon

I think he’s expecting for another imminent patch from UBi, so he’s waiting for it before he updates.
Reason I say imminent is there’s a huge bug where players are getting stuck in the night-cycle. It was supposed to be fixed in last patch but it didn’t happen…

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

BOOM lotta happy campers here now !! THANKS STinnGErr

For some reason the updates aren’t showing for me. The latest update that appears is May 23 2018.

Re- start infinity or pc. Should do the trick

Oh how I had hoped…

1 Like

@ptondo: doesn’t work been doing that since I started playing the game in early/mid June. I think it does the same with other games as well.

@plbertol: Start the game through Infinity and it should work, it may take a bit depending on how quickly the game starts.

That was through Infinity. But just for sake of argument I tried again this morning to no avail. Same message.

Have you verified files and launched the game prior to using Infinity? You need to launch it at least once.

Yes, even tried deleting the game, reboot and install it again on the C drive instead of my normal game install folder on the D drive. Still getting the “Patch Error” as above picture.
Btw, my infinity is latest version, has updated with the latest games, but latest Far Cry 5 is still listed as May 23 - 2018.