Far cry 5 special patch problems

No problem, glad to have more help here on the forum.

@sNaKe that is very true, i was about to ask someone for help and you jumped in out of no where like a super hero.

If you’re still here, I’ve tried everything and it still says the exact same message. I have no idea what I did wrong.

@SpefialShot213 did you reinstall far cry 5?

Yes, then I followed the directions correctly and still it has that same message

did you check your far cry 5 installation to make sure the easy anti cheat is in there?

Yes, it was there

@SpefialShot213 this might sound like an odd question but what drive is far cry 5 installed on? c, d?

It’s installed on c, why does that matter?

@SpefialShot213 just was making sure it was on a primary drive, some of uplays games are very strange about not installing on a primary drive. per say like installing on an external. that is why i asked.

@SpefialShot213 did you try what i said before with deleting the easy anti cheat folder then running the trainer? Cause that is what the trainer is trying to patch / bypass, the eac.

I’ve tried so hard to cheat this game, I’d rather the trainer be updated. If that’s not a problem with you. I’m gonna keep this forum open and hopefully be notified if the trainer has at all changed since my troubles today. Once again thank you for trying to help me but my computer is just an a**. Bye for now

@SpefialShot213 best place to notify them is here: Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer

The trainer does not need an update. It works fine. So probably wont be one till the game has an update

@ptondo myself & @sNaKe did go through every crack in the road on this one. But still the error is popping up for @SpefialShot213. Probably the next step is the user talks to @frank. Could possibly be an issue with infinity.

Ya i read em. And i said probably wont be an update till the game has an update

@ptondo True. That is a very good point. Lets wait & see.

Is anyone still have the Patch Error? I have deleted the EAC folder and still isn’t working for me.

You can’t just delete the EAC folder. You also need to purchase the game through steam. The trainer was designed using the steam version. Until Infinity/cheats are updated it won’t work with UPLAY.