Far Cry 6 Cheats and Trainer

Hello! Just wondering if there will be an update for the Pagan Min respect. Unlimited money for Vaas was super helpful.

Let me know!

2 Likes

New Patch Today - Damage Multiplier does not appear to be working. Makes the activation sound but the slider 0.00 to 16.0 doesnā€™t move.

3 Likes

can i get my ubisoft account banned if i use cheats?

Single-player no. Multiplayer, likely possible.

what about pagan min and vaas DLC

I have never once seen anyone banned for using the cheats.

Itā€™s bad form to use them in multiplayer though.

The ā€œno vehicle damageā€ cheat has never worked. thought it maybe got updated with the last update, but I flew through a barricade and shredded my tires. Then found my car filled with holes, smoking and my windshield shattered from enemy fire.

Also, new DLC3 released, any chance to get unlimited resources for it as well?

My trainer is not working for my Far Cry 6 game, please fix it, Iā€™ve reported some issues before, ever since the game got updated Far Cry 6 cheats are not working.

The trainer was updated last week after the game update and additional cheat(s) were added at that time for the DLC.

You might get better service/response if you describe the problem with more details.

The trainer is working for me. I have no problems. Wish they would add ā€˜Penanceā€™ for the third DLC, but thatā€™s not necessary. Every option I enable works.

1 Like

Wish they would add ā€˜Penanceā€™ for the third DLC

2 Likes

I second that

Thanks for the update and the added ā€˜Penanceā€™ currency.

Iā€™d love to see a ā€œfreeze timerā€ cheat added, same as the one in your Far Cry 5 trainer, for races. Otherwise loving the trainer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to add Moneda to the trainer?

No. Moneda is a server side resource and it is tracked by Ubisoft. You shouldnā€™t mess with that value unless you are OK with being banned.

It is super easy to earn though, of the various Ubi games I would say this one is one of the easiest to earn the currency with.

I like the variety of options for the Far Cry 6 cheat table. Just on issue I have come across. There is the ''Set Jump Height" Option which is very useful. But when you use it you often die because you fall from the high of few meters despite the Unlimited Health option.
Would there be a chance to add the additional option for this? So you donā€™t die of falling ?

Hey, welcome aboard. I believe this may be engine related and possibly not fixable. The game ā€˜scriptsā€™ deaths from a certain height, or so I have read.

1 Like

Can confirm. Source: died from falling high heights while playing.