Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry New Dawn Trainer and Cheats.

3 Likes

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

since the update yesterday the unlimited health does not seem to be working anymore, other than that great work thank you

5 Likes

Same here, Health is broken, but good overall

I just tested, it works fine… could be an issue later in the game. can someone share their savegame file so i can test.

unlimited health is part way working i guess should be said its not broken, it works perfect from bullets but damage from animals, vehicles, etc still take damage. i am not 100% about falls, or fire will post again after i check back on the game.

STiNGERR, I just beat the game if u want my save file… i cant tell you that the animals still see you when you have hidden mode on. Edens Touch Perk never stops. Some crafting uses up resources. And when im trying to get the Boar and the Dog seem to die while they spawn not sure if its a bug or something. And I seem to die to fall damage to little jumps. Im not sure how i can send u my game file. so u can add me on discord if u want reell#9547

The unlimited health works, you just have to use a health kit for it to take effect, and again after any loading screen or cut scene.

1 Like

I didn’t have to before. Infinite health was like far cry 5. There were no need for health kits.

Still Issues with unlimited Health Face a 3 Star Outpost and Got Killed Pretty Quick

needs a stop timer added other than that nice maybe fuel unlimited just some ideas. ty

1 Like

What you said needs to be pinned or something, looks like some people here are misunderstanding how the inf health option works and believe it is a ‘turn on and forget’ option.

Just a question .
Can i use Wemod in CO-OP in expeditions or i will get banned?

I woud think you probably would

I’m not guaranteeing you won’t get banned but I’ve never been banned from using cheats in Far Cry co-op, including using them during Far Cry 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey all I am new to Wemod but love it so far. One issue I have with Far Cry New Dawn is with the cheats not always working. Inf Health does this more than others but they all do it. One thing I noticed is that in Wemod under the steam source it says I have version 1.0.1 installed that is incorrect as I have 1.0.2 installed. Under the Uplay source there is a trainer for 1.0.2. I will do some testing with that trainer and let you all know what I find.

ok so after 30 min or so of playing everything except Inf Health seems to be fine. for Inf Health to work you have to use a med pack and use one again after every loading screen. I will assume that it will work the same for every instance that you loose control either for a cut scene or a loading screen. To give an example I opted to squeeze a level 2 outpost for fuel and used the go to the outpost option and had to use a med pack and also went on an expedition and also had to use a med pack.

Thats exactly how it infinte health works. After you use a med pack once it works fine
Like you said after each loading screen uou have to use a med pack again

and im ok with that. However I think that there should be a note that has that info next to the cheat. The info I was really looking to pass along was the non matching game version between steam and what the we mod app thinks is installed.

2 Likes