Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

umlimited health is not working yesterday i was playing health working fine but today not working i don’t know why ???

Try using a medkit with the cheat enabled and then see if you then have unlimited health again :slightly_smiling_face:

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Mega Reward Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

What is Super Accuracy exactly do?
is it similar to aim bot, aim assist?

Ya pretty much shots should be right on

The easy craft cheat isn’t working I’ve tried restarting three times but nothing works

Since 3 days Far Cry ND will start from Wemod, but Play button keeps running and finally Wemod says it can’t start the game. Evidently the game is running but not through Wemod as no cheats are working.

The unlimited health cheat isn’t working

Like it has been said many times already need to use a med pack first. Then it works

Had the same issue. I uninstalled Wemod, and then re-installed it. That seemed to work.

Quite right. Thanks for the tip!

Well, it worked the first time after re-install of Wemod. Then it didn’t. So now I’d have to re-install Wemod every time I want to play?

Naaa that seems silly to do that. Just start the game first then with game running back out to desktop and then press play in wemod after

That works! I was always taught you had to start the game from the trainer to make it work.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Generally you want to as some games need anti cheat disabled, but it never hurts to try starting it manually and then selecting play :slightly_smiling_face:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

2 Likes

I’m having problems with the cheats stopping to function during game play. Especially this time during mid-mission. This has been a continuing problem and I would fix it by exiting the game and re-starting my computer. When I exited the game and went to the Mod console I saw that the buttons were moved to the on position but "off " was appearing on the button itself. I’m going to try another trouble shoot by seeing if there is a way to exit the mission. I thought I had, I don’t even think I’m in a mission any more but the unlimited health once again was not working. I tested it by killing myself. Even though I heard the higher tone when hitting the key on the number pad. Usually when I heard that tone it meant it was working. Not any more. And I was not getting the “having trouble loading cheats” prompt before the game loaded.

Would this happen to be an issue with god mode? :slightly_smiling_face:

I solved the health problem by using a Med Kit to enable the cheat. However, now none of the cheats are working. I just started and re-started the game three times through the We Mod link and no dice. No familiar “ding” when I hut the numpad. I’ve re-started my computer four times to see if that worked. Now I’m having trouble getting We Mod to launch at all. I’m getting a black screen and it just sits there. Two hours of struggle and can’t get back.