Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry New Dawn Trainer and Cheats.

5 Likes

Dammit stingerr i dont even have the game till the 15 ! Thanks hope the trainer makes the game fun

Good job with the cheats! But could you add infinity breath and infinity perks then im happy! Good work and keep it up m8!

1 Like

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Stamina cheat added
  • Unlimited Oxygen cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • Super Accuracy cheat added
  • Save Location cheat added
  • Teleport cheat added
  • Undo Teleport cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Mega Vehicle Health
Unlimited Vehicle Machine Guns
Easy Craft
Easy Station Upgrade and Trade Loot

Seriously? “Super Accuracy” is “Perfect Aim”. He won’t make an aimbot for you, if that’s what you want :smiley: Also, we would really appreciate it if you wouldn’t use the option names exactly as you’ve seen them in other trainers. Thank you!

1 Like

If possible can a material editor be added?

is it possible to do no fall dmg?

1 Like

The items in all Far Cry games are added as objects, not as counts in the inventory. An editor would require CREATION of that particular item object, which would take a while to achieve. I have something in the works that would tamper with the default multiplier, allowing you to pick-up more than 1 stack of said object :slight_smile: Will discuss with STiNGERR later on.

1 Like

Thought i’d ask as your CE table has free perk points

Also not sure if anyone else is getting this issue but second I click play with wemod my character has super speed and high jump

Unlimited materials pls

Any one else’s health stopped working? Was fine earlier. It’s toggling the mod on but making no difference in game, also won’t let me toggle stamina on any more

2 Likes

There was a game update a few hours ago.

Yeah I just noticed the trainer says 1.02, no idea why my game is stuck on 1.01. I though uplay was auto-update only.

Anyone else having a problem with the mod, where everyone playing dead but are speaking random and we cant interact

1 Like

Read the notes for One-Hit Kills please. Thats what the notes are for :stuck_out_tongue:

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • Machine Gun No Overheat cheat added
  • Easy Craft cheat added
  • Easy Upgrade cheat added
  • Easy Perk Points cheat added
  • Custom Player Speed cheat added
  • Custom Player Jump cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

hey stingerr the npc are all dead and unlimited stamina doesnt want to activate help pls

Read the NOTES for One-Hit Kiils. And for stamina check now, i have pushed an update for the mods.

Awsome work @STiNGERR. Thanks alot for all the cheats !!