Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is it possible to add an option for FC Credits or an option to unlock prestige weapons, Armor and vehicles?

you can make them.

1 Like

Apparently your health decreases when you load in after a transition such as loading screens, just chuck in a Healthpack and your god-mode is re-enabled, its annoying and a waste but its simple.

you can only unlock prestige clothing/armor with credits

Not everything has to be unlocked with credits, some are objective based, only a few articles of clothing I saw that had no option but FC credits :slightly_smiling_face:

Will the cheat someday work again on uplay ?

The cheats do work on Upaly. Make sure you select the Uplay version of the cheats in WeMod.

i just uninstall wemod and reinstall and yes now i see the cheat on uplay!

Unlimited health. How does that works. If i run fast downhill and jump and land then its insta kill. Burning instakill.

1 Like

Need to use a med kit first. I use mega jump all the time. And dont die

First use medkit then activate ?

No, activate it first then use a medkit.

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Mega Reward Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello, I keep getting the “We’re having trouble loading cheats into the game” error. I’ve tried both the Steam and Uplay versions. This happens with Far Cry 5 too, although that game is marked as possibly incompatible anyway. Am I doing something wrong?

This game doesn’t have any anti cheat, so you should be able to start it manually and then ALT-Tab and select play in the WeMod app!

Seems to be working now, gracias. I know this is off topic but will there be any future updates to the FC5 trainer?

It’s never out of the question, it isn’t a high priority due to it being an older game now with a newer release in the series. If it’s voted for it will be made for sure, extra options will most likely never be added though :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I’m running the current version for New Dawn with the latest version of WeMod (did not start the game since WeMod has been updated, though. Now the trainer will not activate, the “play” button is always spinning.
What I tried so far:

• start uplay, start the game, alt-tab out, then press “play” in wemod
  • start wemod, press “play” (game starts, but the trainer does not activate)
  • do the above with uplay / wemod started with elevated privileges (administrator)
  • pick the game exe directly in wemod.
    It used to work with the old version, my game version is shown as compatible
    Any ideas?

I’ve just tested on my end and it’s still working perfectly. I would quit the WeMod app from the system tray and then re-launch it and see if that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like