Far Cry New Dawn health cheat does NOT work

I KNOW this has been an issue in the forums here and the given response is not true. Even AFTER I use a health kit I STILL take damage as if I wasn’t using WeMod at all. The health cheat is simply NOT working. I’ve tried using the health kits after taking damage and after a cut scene then taking damage the result is the same. I take the normal damage from hits, from fire and from falling. The given response is wrong. Please fix this. It’s REALLY annoying to get blindsided by some jackass with a shotgun who takes me out in one shot after other shave my health off with machineguns. Using a health kit brings my health back up. But it does NOT enable the unlimited health.

Overall, I like WeMod. But I’ve run into too many instances where the cheats simply don’t work and others that actually crash the game. As someone with MS, I need this to be able to play many game simply because the games are geared for the healthy and able-bodied with the reflexes of a 12 year old.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Steam