Far Cry Primal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That is now wrong. You should select the Far Cry Primal folder and NOT the bin folder.

thank you for the help. its now working.

1 Like

The Far Cry Primal trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed speed and jump height not updating with new/failed missions.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Error
The game could not be started or it is taking too long to load.

it takes just a millisecond for that message to pop out and pointer ?:slight_smile:

Try restarting Infinity.

1 Like

Oh my I feel awkward now :scream_cat: Thank you works great now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trainer works great but stamina seems to drain still on expert survival mode

Iā€™m on most recent steam version
Not sure if it makes a difference but I have apex edition.
If you need to know the version number or see the exe let me know as Iā€™m not on my pc right now

1 Like

Hello Guys, The unlimited Resources is not working, I have on the cheat, But it does not work. So far the others are working Please Help Thanks

I will look into it.

The cheat is supposed to stop your resources from decreasing, not set them to 999 or anything like that. Is that what is happening?

so its not suppose to go to 999???

As he said, its ment so the resources stop decreasing.
Does your resources decrease when you use it?

So no, think 999 isnt a number that will show up.

No, itā€™s not supposed to.

For me when i use the resources to upgrade the cave and hut, the resources goes down . For example alder wood, i had 50 b4 upgrading a hut but then after that i had 23

can i get some help please?
when i was choosing my game file i choosed the wrong one and know i dont know how to change it

You canā€™t choose wrong one. Still, you can use icdv2 tool to clear infinityā€™s cache - ICDV2.bat -

Infinity couldnā€™t detect the game on my computer, so I manually directed it to the Far Cry Primal folder. When I click Start Game, it gives me a message saying ā€œThe game failed to start. If it requires admin privileges to run, try running Infinity as an Administratorā€. I tried doing just that, but to no avail.
How can I fix this?

Start the game before starting the trainer.

Thank you!
Itā€™s kind of embarassing, i shouldā€™ve thought of that

i have far cry primal and i start the trainer up after i start the trainer non of the cheats work. i use F1 for unlimited health, does not work. i press F7 for unlimited resources. does not work

i havenā€™t had any issues in the past but now Iā€™m getting a code 9 error - virus software, but when i disable it same message appears (i use kaspersky) any help is much appreciated