Farcry 3 Save Editor

I think this is the forum area to post. If not, I apologize.

When I open the Farcry 3 editor, whether I open from the USB drive or open after extracting to a separate folder, an Error message comes on the screen saying “File Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.”

Any advice whether negative or positive would be appreciated. Though I do not encouraged negative behavior, attitude, etc.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

i am Receiving the exact same issue. It only happens after chapter 6. Once you save the guy from the helicopter. its before the knfie quests. anyone got any tips?

any help with this? thanks

I’m still having the same problem.

I’m on chapter 5.

hmm. so far nothing i have been able to do will fix this. i am unsure what has has happened outside of a game save corruption for horizon. im looking into hex editing the unlimited ammo.
I have 1 question for the both of you. when this happened did you have the unlimited ammo on? And did it happen to fail immediately following a main quest which disables the unlimited ammo?

None of the above. The very first time I opened my save. My save is brand new, not modded, and I have not done anything to the save.

See this post:

https://www.wemod.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/140763-far-cry-3-error-].html#post1241519