Farthest Frontier Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New update just came out and a few cheats no longer work.

ohhhh good

Would you guys be able to make a ā€œnon spoil food/grainā€ cheat

1 Like

The Farthest Frontier cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Epic Updateā€¦ Thank You! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You could have the option to choose which resource you want to increase, being able to increase each resource individually. Because the multiplier multiplies everything, then it spoils food, fills houses with garbage.

2 Likes

I like this idea also good job.

I figured out about the Villager stop producing waste, If you let your homes fill up with waste then build 1-2 composts then turn on Stop producing waste, your composts will fill up and houses will clean up and with Mega storage capacity on you will never have to worry about fertilizer again :).

1 Like

I will try your idea, thank you very much. But it would be of great help if I could choose the resource to increase individually, it would be epic

Oh I 100% agree with what you are saying I like your idea choosing single things is easier than muliple some times.

2 Likes

Changes:

2 Likes

No Cheats work for me

Changes:

2 Likes

The only problem with the resource cheat is that they also defecate more - as its a resource. Be could if we could avoid that smelly problem. Otherwise they all work well.

Bug Report: Time accelerates rapidly when I use these cheats. The seasonsā€™ bar doesnā€™t get faster but the years go crazy fast. So, I may be in year 1, month two, but the game is in year 60-something.

I mainly use the worker speed, instant build and zero cost. I have tried a variety of the three with resetting my game files in between as not to have any leftover effects. The issue persists.

hi! I donĀ“t know why but i am not having raids on my cities! 4 attemps so far. Obviously i have deactivated the pacifist mode and I have also been playing on the hardest difficulty. Iā€™ve tried aboiding some of the cheats in case they were affecting time and so the game countdown for raids but it doesnā€™t matter, raids are not happening. I am a bit frustrated because I havenĀ“t found enyone regarding this. Any help?

Iā€™ve double checked just now, every cheats seem to be on target so I have no idea. The only 2 potential cheats that could be off are Unlimited Villager Happiness & Prevent Building Fire. But that shouldnā€™t be the case, most of the time either you can activate it successfully or not.

Just with another try yesterday I found that it must be related to Multiply resources or Multiply villager speed. or perhaps the combination of both?. Without them i finally had my raids!
Thanks for checking!

Hello
Why does instant build not work on graveyard and fields? Would it be possible to add options? Like removing the fog of war.
Thanks.

Changes:

1 Like