Farthest Frontier Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dear ColoneRVH,

Glad to have this update, I noticed that “Working Rate” and “Combat Efficiency” do not work correctly in WeMod. They’re setting to 777700% when WeMod is activating, even “Super Combat & Work Rate” does not turn on. Attached 2 screen captures are FYI.

By the way, these two work correctly in your “Farthest Frontier v0.7.6 | Cheat Engine Table v5.0”.

Doesn’t happen to me. Did you activate it by accident? It can’t be disabled in the trainer as stated in its instruction, you must restart the game to disable it properly.

Dear ColoneRVH,

Thanks for kind reply.

I do not turn on that option. I only use 0 Cost Build, Prevent Diseases, Prevent Building Fire and Unlimited Mineral Deposit. Also, I’ve turned off all options then ente the game the take these 2 screenshots.

According to your reply, I notice you do not enable “Save mods”, so I try to disable “Save mods” then open the game with WeMod, the problem is solved. Then this problem will not occur again even “Save mods” is enable.

I suppose that maybe I have turned on “Super Combat & Work Rate” then enable “Save mods” when try this game first time, after that, even “Super Combat & Work Rate” is off then start a new game, it still working until I disable “Save mods” and restart the game.

After all, thank you for kind help.

Please add “Unlimited Building HP”. Overtime, houses become abandoned from desirability, end the building is dying. Your trainer has only one feature out of two, namely “Unlimited Building Health”

1 Like

Is there any chance you can fix when you are getting Multiply resoucrces/multiply villager speed there is no raiders comming?

Currently having an issue where the vast majority of my villagers will not grow past age 1. This causes all sorts of problems needless to say. Their ages are independent of the “edit year” cheat. Only other cheats active were 3x villager move speed, mega storage cap 2, villagers stop generating waste, and fruit tree blessing. Best guess is waste generation or move speed might impact aging? It’s very odd.

1 Like

looks like it is awaiting update, as usualy with most the games i want to play lol.

The Farthest Frontier cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Well Always Get Rain Buff cheat added
2 Likes

Love the Trainer… Was wondering if two cheats can be added… Farms, dont produce waste and Buildings don’t degrade? :slight_smile:

wouldnt that be unlimited building health?

No the buildings still naturally decay through “wear and tear”. The unemployed citizens will repair it automatically if it gets too low but you get a prompt before that happens

Has anyone noticed any issues with the cheats since the update

waiting for undate,and whether we can add “speed of collecting resources”, I found that the villagers’ speed of cutting trees and collecting other resources is very slow.

作者 现在这个没法使用了 游戏是0.8.1 修改器老了

If possible, add “eliminate/open fog” and “move (resource/town center/cemetery)”?

1 Like

Waiting for update…

1 Like

The Farthest Frontier cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

unfortunately, one of the options is still broken even after the update. Instant build iirc.

2 Likes

Ignore building upgrade requirement is not working

3 Likes

Working fine for me.

The only one thats not working is “Ignore Building Upgrade Requirement”, as @fppontes01 mentioned.

3 Likes

Any idea on when the “Ignore Building Upgrade Requirements” will be fixed? All else seems to be working except this one. Thanks and keep up the great work.

3 Likes