FatesVeilV1 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

This is a great modding tool for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning :thumbsup: hope you gus like it

For the item editor don’t have the item attached to your player or your game will freeze

TOOL Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Modding Tool

Last time I tried this editor I couldn’t get the item modding to work. I will check this out though, hopefully it is a newer release. Thanks.

hey the item editor does not work for me i edit item i am not wearing and it still freezes.

P.S. Would it be possible to add item to the inventory??

you might be adding to much to the back pack have not played it in a long time

every time I try to level up in game after I mod it, it lets me do all the points and all that, but as soon as I exit the pause menu I spew blood and die. -_- any ideas how to avoid this because Ive tried everything I can think of

Be nice if you gave credit to the coder of this tool…

still no luck…Ive been trying for weeks now. I cant even add one extra thing without me dying afterwards. maybe my game is trolling me for modding it? lol

Same here, I found a modded save on another site that gives you all abilities and skills and unlimited health and mana and uber modded weapons but you start out as a guy and it’s at the beginning of the game. It kinda sucks cause I’ve already gotten so far without modding it.

do you remember what site it was? If you do can you make a link

Invalid STFS file what’s wrong?..

don’t grab the Gpd grab the gamesave, Save4

i found i only spewed blood and died if i edited the heath everything else works fine

ok i down loaded it but…but how do i use it? this i smy first time modding games

Don’t bump threads. Make a new thread.

it says “application is not found”