Feature Request: Post Game Rating

So, EVERY time I use WeMod for any game, it ALWAYS asks if we are “Satisfied/Unsatisfied” with the MOD experience. Now, I get WHY this is done generally, but what is annoying is that there is no way to turn it off or lessen it to any extent.

Now, I get you want feedback… However, this should be tapped down quite a bit… Sometimes the game crashes and we want to get back in, having to rate every time (or click to dismiss) is rather cumbersome and can be quite annoying.

For example, maybe have a checkbox that stops that rating request until: (1) a new table/trainer/MOD is available or (2) 90 days have elapsed… at which time, you could have the app ask us at that time for another rating.

I would also put an option in there to manually submit feedback on said MODs (in case we change our minds)… Also, you could put an button in the settings to “Reset” the blocks (much like resetting the “don’t show this tip again” in games that have them).

Bottom line, if we’ve already rated a set of MODs, we should be able to not have to be asked again (especially if everything is still the same).

Mahalo nui loa (It means “Thank You very much” if you don’t know),

Three