Feature Request

------------- English ----------
I have a suggestion, can you make a feature where we can enter parameters for the game to be launched?
For example, in the Dying Light game, we can get rid of intro videos with the -nointro parameter, but when you open the game with a shortcut, the cheats cannot be used. Please make this feature.
Thank you and have nice work.
------------- Turkish ----------
Benim bir önerim var, başlatılacak oyun için parametler girebileceğimiz bir özellik yapabilir misiniz?
Örneğin Dying Light oyununda -nointro parametresi ile intro videolarından kurtulabiliyoruz ancak oyunu kısayol ile açınca hileler kullanılamıyor. Lütfen bu özelliği yapın.
Teşekkür eder iyi çalışmalar dilerim.

Bu, yalnızca WeMod’a manuel olarak eklenen oyun exes için yararlı olacaktır. Steam ve diğer başlatıcılar zaten başlatma parametreleri eklemek için bir seçenek sunuyor. Manuel ekleme için, WeMod’un parametreleri okuyacağı bir kısayolun sürüklenip bırakılmasına izin verebiliriz. bu mantıklı mı?

This would only be useful for game exes manually added to WeMod. Steam and other launchers already provide an option to add launch parameters. For manual adding, we could allow dragging and dropping a shortcut that WeMod would read the parameters from. Does that make sense?

Dying Light oyununu oynuyorum. Söylediğin gibi kısayolu ekledim fakat exe dosyasını seçti. Parametresiz olarak açıldı Ayrıca oyunu Steam vb platformlardan satın almadım, torrent. :frowning:
Çok ilginç bir sorunum daha var, oyunda harita (M) veya envanter (I) tuşuna bastığımda oyundan atıyor. Wemod olmadan oyuna girip harita (M) veya envanter (I) tuşuna bastığımda sorunsuz açılıyor. Acaba Dying Light, Wemod karşıtı mı? :smiley: Bilindik trainer kullanmak istedim ama büyük çoğunluğu çalışmadı, çalışanlar ise az özellikliydi.

We do not condone piracy and cannot help you with any issues as there is no way for us to confirm what game version you have. Please purchase the game if you are going to play it.

------------ Turkish -------------
Dostum, oyun yapımcıları veya Steam gibi platformlar hileyi desteklemiyor. Onlara göre hile yapanlar korsandır. Yani, neden?
Ayrıca Oyun sürümüm Steam platformuna ait v1.39 olduğu için trainer’i kullanabiliyorum. En önemli sorununuz, Wemod ile oyuna giriş yapınca envanter veya harita tuşuna basınca oyundan atması.
Şunu da belirmek isterim ki, torrent ile indirilen oyun tamamen aynı, sadece Steam bağımlılığı yok. Yani RAM gereksiz sömürülmüyor.
----------- English ---------------
Dude, game developers or platforms like Steam don’t support cheating. According to them, cheaters are pirates. So, why?
Also, since my game version is v1.39 of the Steam platform, I can use the trainer. Your most important problem is that when you log into the game with Wemod, pressing the inventory or map button will kick you out of the game.
I would also like to point out that the game downloaded via torrent is exactly the same, only there is no dependency on Steam. So RAM is not used unnecessarily.

Your post is full of inaccuracies.

Piracy is illegal because it is theft. You aren’t paying for it, so you’re stealing it. WeMod does not support criminal acts, like theft.

Cheating is not illegal. 99% of game developers do not care about what you do in single player game modes. You will only be banned for trying to cheat in multiplayer game modes. Trainers are for single player only.
Cheaters are not pirates according to game developers like you claim - I’ve worked in the game development industry for years and this is one of the most absurd claims from someone not in the industry I’ve ever heard.

False, this is also incorrect. See here: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct.
If your game is pirated there’s nothing we can do. Your game cannot be both pirated AND Steam, there’s no such thing, it is one or the other.

Buy the game to help its developers put food on their family table if you want the WeMod trainer to work with it.