[Feedback] Quick Game Lists

The preview mode is interesting, and I like it.

The only complaint I have so far is those quick games in the list (e.g., phasmophobia) which I clearly don’t own. There should be an option to hide games in the list that someone doesn’t own, though I think it would be a neat feature to add favorite games into the list where one can quickly open them on the WeMod app.

The image below as an example of the areas that I’m talking about

Thanks for the feedback. That list is automatically populated with the most popular games if you haven’t used any trainers yet. Once you have it will change to those trainers. Favorited games are still shown at the top of the slideout but I do think it is a good idea to make those show there as well.

1 Like

I dont know if this will be seen but I did leave Feed back through the app Saying “On the left hand side of the screen the small images of games are of the most popular games, personally I’d prefer if it showed the games that I have installed (that we mod has trainers for) just to make getting to what trainer I need quicker. As the home screen already has the most popular games in main view I feel having them on the side bar is (sorry to be blunt) pointless.” but as you have stated it will change to the most recent trainers you use, which is neat also. :smiley:

1 Like

I think switching the default to show the most popular installed games is a good idea.

There may be a short delay as the app initially scans the computer for games.

This is now the default behavior. We plan to do more with the sidebar in future releases. For now, it shows 5 games: recently played, followed by most popular installed and compatible, followed by most popular.