Field of Glory: Empires Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Field of Glory: Empires
This is the official discussion topic of the Field of Glory: Empires Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Set Metal
3. Set Manpower
4. Set Food
5. Set Infrastructure
6. Set Culture
7. Set Equipment

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must end a turn before using the cheats, Some cheats have their own instructions Hover over ! to read it.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/19/2019
    Started development

• 08/20/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Field of Glory: Empires cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

With the 1.1 update in February 2020, the trainer still seems to work!

1 Like

Great :+1: thanks for letting us know. Helps out a lot !

One problem. The metals cheat is not working with the new update, so an update is required when MrAntiFun has the time.

1 Like

Hi, Mr. Antifun… First, excuse the poverty of my english. This trainer was an excellent support until the last update of the game to version 1.3.4 From this, it does not detect the game and, if the application is forced, crash to the desktop. I don’t see other players with the same problem. Is it a failure in my installation or did the update disable the trainer? Thanks for the excellent work and permanent support.

Hi there,
the province cheats don’t work and it would be great to include a cheat about decadance as well.
Could you please release an update?
Thank you in advance for your time and your hard work so far.

1 Like

Set food downwards does not seem to work or I did it wrong

from set food down does not work. thanks for all your hard work.