FIFA 18 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

When are they gonna update?

Damn.
@STiNGERR

This is never getting an update.

yea

@picktumon and @sNaKe just wait Iā€™m sure that they will update this when they get time, they have lives and other stuff to do after all

Nah, Stingersā€™ just lazy. I shouldnā€™t have to wait, I am too important. If they donā€™t update this trainer ASAP I will stop with my generous donations.

Do you know how many trainers Stinger has to maintain make and update? stinger and STN make most of the trainers for us and they update them on an almost daily basis

Something like 75/100 I guess. Rookie numbers I tell you, Stinger needs to pump those up.

The FIFA 18 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

You happy now @sNaKe?

No I am still heavily depressed but thanks for asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

is this safe to use for this game?how to use it without getting banned?

https://support.wemod.com/article/8-is-infinity-legal
https://support.wemod.com/article/9-does-infinity-support-multiplayer-games

We donā€™t know or care about bans since the intended use for Infinity is offline and therefore unbannable.

i just want to use it offline but donā€™t know how to do it with original games.i am never gonna play online just donā€™t want my offline play affect the entire game.

You canā€™t be banned from offline. I suggest blocking the game from connecting to the internet with two firewall rules (inbound/outbound) if you are not going to play online anyway.

1 Like

1 last question in the trainer state of decay is showing as not found.what to do?

Probably an annoying antivirus or something else on your system. Donā€™t think you can fix it within Infinity since it is a UWP game. Post in the trainer thread.

the mod no longer works needs update :frowning:

Money cheats donā€™t seem to work.

Or I donā€™t know how to use them. Iā€™m trying to use them in career mode as a manager for fun. Thanks.