FIFA 22 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

FIFA 22
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 22 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina Home
2. No Fatigue Home
3. Unlimited Stamina Away
4. No Fatigue Away
5. Super Training Score
6. Freeze Timer
7. Remaining Transfer Budget
8. Starting Transfer Budget
9. Training Simulation Perfect Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/29/2021
    Started development

• 09/30/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/16/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The FIFA 22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I must be doing something wrong but the super training score does not stay on when activated.
Is it just for the player career, not the team career?

Yes, the cheat is only for player career.

1 Like

After playing a match, if I am changing from the home team to the away team (or vice versa), I do not get a sound when pushing the corresponding buttons. Then; when I go out to check in WeMod which things are toggled on, after entering back in to the game, the controller is not working properly, being in a state of “down” being constantly active. That makes the menus impossible to navigate.

Using Origin + XBox Controller

Also; would it be possible to get an “add score” cheat for this game, such as the one in Madden 22?

trainer didnt work pleasee help

1 Like

Hi, the budget options and the training scores don’t stay on, in the single player career.
Am I doing something wrong?

(first I just want to say I have the 10 free hours version) For me, WeMod can’t find the game in my files, and it doesn’t work. I have tried adding custom files like FIFA.exe and FIFATRIAL.exe, none of these work. But then I found a file called FifaRegistry, but that just takes me to the screen where you can set your settings and click play. Does anyone know what the file for the game is?

3 Likes

Why the origin version is free but the steam version is not wth

Has anyone managed to get the Super Training score to work? I’m playing through EA app everything works in player career mode, but this option.

Hi mr antifun, can you make some trainer options for manager mode like in the previous fifas?

anyone?

The Super Training Score toggles off automatically for me as well. I playing a player career in MyCareer mode. Also, the Training Simulation Perfect Score doesn’t seem to work, it would still get me the best result I got in that session.

Hi Mr Antifun, in career mode the cheat not working specially for training, can you update the trainer?

The FIFA 22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi, Can you guys make trainer which workingin the the team manager mode? Trainings specially

all i want for christmass is … trainer update for manager mode trainings :slight_smile:

Says the game isn’t installed?

1 Like
  1. Super Training Score
  2. Freeze Timer
  3. Remaining Transfer Budget
  4. Starting Transfer Budget
  5. Training Simulation Perfect Score

FiFA 22 is updated in EA and these five cheats are going off when turning them on

So that means that they are not working.

Thanks!

Yeah I play also in EA app and everything works fine until today when FIFA 22 has updated five of the cheats are not working